Visa Tracker - SC189

I forgot to attach one document in checklist and clicked on Information provided button(23/11) , today I have attached the forgotten document today. can you let me know any impact of it.
Hi shyam, Same was the case wid me. my agent clicked the information button on june 11, 2016 but attached forgottem document on July 2, 2016. Still the status is assessment in progress. It should not have any impact as we can upload the document anytime within 28 days but considering my case it may delay ur case.
1 Like
@Mann22 4-5 days is normal ,, for me it took almost one and half month then another CO contacted me again for the second VAC. All the best ,, be relax and do not panic
dears who paid VAC 2 for wife/spouse , did the status changed on immi account ? thanks
Hi, I lodged my Visa application under subclass 189 and submitted all required documents on 8th Oct 2016. My status still shows 'In progress'. Is there a way to find out how much more longer it will take for my Visa to be granted?
@Mann22 - We also submitted the CO requested documents on 9/11, still waiting, almost a month now. Counting days! :) I think patience is the only key .. Another question - asking out of curiosity - if the CO grants visa, does visa tracker send us an automated case modification notification? Like it did when I received invite? Would anyone know here?
@Namini- If CO grants visa, you will receive two emails. 1. Removal of your name/application from skill select. 2. Visa grant notice And your status in ImmiAccount will be changed to Granted from Assessment in Progress. It does not take long once the time period of 28 days for required checklist overs. Good News can come any time after that. Good Luck :)
Does anyone have any idea, how many days immigration office will be closed for Christmas?? Thanks.
@mann22 I finish 261 days after complete CO request .. God know when CO will finish processing
@VBA i am in brisbane and as per me every one have holiday from 20th Dec to 9th Jan. now its difficult to understand if CO are on holiday or still they are working..
Thanks @asvin
can any body help me in telling that if I upload form 956 (withdrawing of the authorized recipient form that are my consultants) and change the email ID for receiving any further documents or query instead of my consulatnts, will it will affect in processing time? Its almost 220 days since i have lodged visa
@pb14372 What i have heard is GSM Brisbane is very slow in processing the applications as compare to Adelaide...u can get an idea from others cases in tracker. Good luck :) Dibp is closed only for 26,27,28 dec and 1 january.
@Mann22. Mine is GSM from GSM Adelaide. Hoping dey will grant before Christmas holidays.
IV been stuck a Assessment in Progress since 22nd August, when I last submitted documents, and since 11th Oct when I pressed the Information provided button which was not appearing before. Still now reply from the CO till today. I'm assigned to Brisbane.
IV been stuck a Assessment in Progress since 22nd August, when I last submitted documents, and since 11th Oct when I pressed the Information provided button which was not appearing before. Still now reply from the CO till today. I'm assigned to Brisbane.
We aim to review visa applications with 6 weeks of requested further information. What does this line mean? --6 weeks after receiving the requested documents checklist by CO (including 28 days time) i.e. Total 42 days OR --28 days given by CO and 6 weeks after 28 days time i.e total 28+42 =70 days
We aim to review visa applications *within* 6 weeks of requested further information. What does this line mean? --6 weeks after receiving the requested documents checklist by CO (including 28 days time) i.e. Total 42 days OR --28 days given by CO and 6 weeks after 28 days time i.e total 28+42 =70 days **Disregard the previous comment**
It generally means we will review it when ever we wanted, the department aims to finalise 75% percent of application within 3 months but the report the realised this year shows they only finalised 48% of applications in 3 months
Hi all, if anyone like me, the application lodged in July 2015 and required routine check, the visa should be close to grant in December 2016, as I used to work for police and armed force overseas, I assume that is the reason why it took so long. Hopefully my timeline helps! I have been waiting more than 500 days.