Visa Tracker - SC189

Hi All, I lodged my application on the 23rd November 2016, done the medical on the 24th and had the results etc 25th! My application still says 'received' ... what is the next step from here? Do I get an email to advise the allocation centre or should the next email be the outcome of the visa or from a case office should they need more? Just don't really understand the GSM allocation process? I have uploaded everything including 1221 & 80 forms .. Thank You all in advance!
Hi, my application was submitted 3 months ago and I still haven't had any contact from a CO. How do I contact them from outside Australia?
Can any one let me know how to find CO is assigned or not?
I have the same question @Siva Kanth. I have lodged my application on 26th October. No CO Contact and No Direct Grant ..
I applied on 25 july and since then no case officer and no direct grant . Only skilled support contacted for some information in form 80. Atleast somebody went through my form 80 lol. I my TRN number is like EGOC2...i guess it has to do with TRN numbers and they categorize applications according to this. This is my guess that those having A2 or A1 or B2 or B1 TRN numbers are more urgently required so their cases are opened earlier then others. Only those getting early grants can verifyif this can be correct.
mine also start with EGO and i am waiting from 10 moonth
one other friend have EGO A and he got visa in 6 month
What about TRN- EGOD...... ?? :- /
That can't be true
1 Like
I know that cant true..this reff no generate automatic. God know
hmm.. thats an interesting correlation. even my transaction number starts from EGO and I am waiting for last 6 months without any update.
Yes Asvin, you are right they are automatically generated. But still there is a chance that they are generated based on Nationality, Skill type (like if it is high in demand), years of Experience etc.CO's are just employees and someone has the power to change the visa application queue priorities based on many factors. It is highly likely that they do change the system based on the high in demand skills. That is what I can assume based on the information.
All this time i have been trying to analyze how cases are processed. If the employment is verified by engineers australia and qualification is also assessed as equivalent then the only thing remaining should be security . I wonder if security takes that long. I think they dont trust engineers australia and try to establish all information again . But i have seen many guys getting late grants dont get any employment verification even. So whats the golden rule by which some people are getting grants in a months time while others have to pass through this painful process for more than an year. I would surely like to work in DIBP one day to solve this "Case Officer: mystery lol
@danger420 - First thing i like your user name.. lol . I also want to work in DIBP .. lets start course together when u and me get grant. and we will grant within 36 hour... ultra fast process . lol. If Ref no logic is correct then hats of you guys who find this thing... you deserve to be in DIBP team.. All the best all of you... I am sure every one of us will get grant someday.. on that day we all will laugh on our old posts...
No correlation guys, mine is EGOA and I have been waiting for almost 10 months.
No correlation, mine is EGOB and ive been waiting since 1 Aug 2016, though ive had 3 CO contacts since lodgement.
CO Asked for medicals,What does this mean? Has my assessment started or it will start after submission of medicals? or CO do not have any query further and he can grant directly even? Pls help to understand.
@CSOHAL CO looks first for whats missing in most of the cases. As per what i have observed here. Some ppl have been contacted 3-4 times like every 2 months ... but some when fulfilled CO request got grant the very next day
@Miru Thanks for the input.
@asvin ....lol thanks for liking my name ..hmm ok so this TRN has no importance in processing of cases. So it complicates the process even more. how come an electronic engineer from my country who lodged after me got the grant while i am still waiting. So it must be security. Cant think of anything else lol.