Visa Tracker - SC189

15 points
where do u see rejection cases in this tracker ?
I had 28 days to submit documents. I submitted all required document after 6 days and pressed that INFORMATION PROVIDED button. How long CO takes to give a response after this(10 days passed already)?
@Mann22 : You need to wait for a minimum of 6 weeks which is the defined SLA to look back into your case. Sometimes you can hear back soon and it totally depends on the volume that CO has in his/her bucket.
Hello All : From your experience, can you tell me if you had got more than one CO contact? If you had got so, can you tell me for what the subsequent requests from CO was for with the time duration????? Appreciate your info on this..
I have received a commence letter from my CO,does that means that I will have to wait for a long time?
SJ: CO only contacts second time if he's not satisfied with your documents or you have added some new documents which were not mention while lodging visa. I think you should try to cover up everything with the documents you already provided.
Thank you Mann22 for the info. But my question was to get an understanding what's the kind of documents CO had asked in the past if any for the applicants apart from VISA Doc requirements.
This Wait is really disheartening :(
how we will come to know if the employment verification is done or not , will they send any letter or mail to us while requesting employer about us.
I have a question that do we need to email CO after submitting the required documents ?? or just clicking the information provided button is enough?? please reply.
Hey Guys I just got grant today, cheers. Best of Luck to you. Just to let u all know, I just received the immi commence email, nothing else, then the final grant.
can you please tell us at what time did you get the grant ?
I got the grant on 2nd December, I would say 9:00 am Adelaide time I guess
I got the grant on 2nd December, I would say 9:00 am Adelaide time I guess
Hey Friends, I lodged my application on 29/9 and CO contacted on 13/10 for PCC and medical information. We reverted back on 9th with relevant information. When approximately should I be expecting a grant? I am seeing people who lodged after 29/9 have been granted even though CO contact date was later than 13/10. Any inputs?
Thank You Ali
@ Namini : If it's adelaide and if they have all the information, you should receive your grant by tomorrow or day after
Thank you SJ_ .. fingers crossed. All the best to all who are waiting and Congratulations to all who received :)
Submitted required document on 14th november..just after 4-5 days of CO contact. No response yet from GSM Adelaide.. Fingers crossed :/