Visa Tracker - SC189

@mann22. I think newspaper advertisement and statutory declaration should be enough for name change evidence. What is JP? You may also put forth name change notice given in government gazette if any. Regarding PCC, the email from consulate should be enough.
263111 - Computer Network and Systems engineering is in grave danger, they verify in to details and if the employer fail to explan they reject the visa, there are lot of refusal in this tracker, but people with 190 State sponsor get the visas fast.
sate sponsor is the only way forward for people in 263111, lot of play outs in the immigration, most from India, where ever these Indians go they spoil the soup.
Yes 263111 is in Danger tow of my friends got refusal and trying to move to Canada now, Immigration is very strict about Indian work experiences, be cautious when applying. 263111 is having a worst rejections rate.
What about civil engineering
@jaydev.soneji... Thanks JP is Justice of Peace,person who is authorized to sign the statuary declarations. I Have uploaded all the required documents plus explanation. Let see how long it takes. Fingers Crossed
hey I got a reject for 263111 which I applied in May 2016, there are enough rejects for this code why is that, do anyone have any idea? all rejects are from India thats the shocking thing.
@vygs : very sorry to hear that. Did you get any reasons from DIBP for your denial?
Any reason for rejection, DIBP mentioned?
Eddie, could you please remove mine too.i added I guess twice or thrice
It seems like the rejected cases were added by the same person, i've e-mailed that person to verify. I will confirm if it is the case.
@Bushra Rizwan I have deleted 2 out of 3.
Hi I got a reject for 263111 today, hope they are strict in Employment verification,
Hi all
It's a bit terrifying
guys what you meant by rejection,, I already invitation and submitted my application,, moreover they asked me to pay the VAC-2 recently
I am meant applied for 263111
they called my employers for Employment verification and they confirmed
how many points did you claim for employment
Has anyone faced a situation where bupa(medicals done at bupa) gave wrong photograph in our emedicals and submitted to immigration and the CO contacted us saying we have used another person to do the medicals. Then we contacted bupa and sorted the photo. But its not 40 days passed and havent heard from the department yet. I am so tensed with the visa right now. Pls give me some suggestions . will there be any problem for the application.