Visa Tracker - SC189

hi guys. i need information for ielts exam.Actually my wife had 5 bands in IELTS before 2.5 years ago. As per immi rules that dependent must have atleast 4.5 overall for 189 visa. so my question is: does my wife needs to re-write exam? because its obvious 2.5 years old so..!! or what do you think does CO asking for re write exam now a days?? please reply me if you know about it so i can take my decision for my partner ..! thanks
hi im confused with ict business analyst or software engineer as i have experience in both... having 6+years with pte(s 90, w 78,l 74, R 74) ...among these two streams which one will be better and quick to get invitation.please help guys
Hey guys, I lodged my case on 13th of June and I uploaded the last document which was my wife's IELTS on 20th of August. I called the border last month but they told me to wait. It is exactly 5 months from when I lodged:( Do you think that I have to call again or wait? My agent told me that I have to wait for 1 to 2 more months:(
the number is no more working for Adelaide gsm :(
Wait and just wait, keep praying.
Let us all pray for a grant this week.
@Ramzi, i wanted to share the link with you but couldn't find a record for you here, if you don't want to create a record maybe you can share your email address so i can send you the details.
@erfan, it is likely that you get it within two months so it's better to wait at this stage.
@Habeeb Awais, you have an important thing to consider, first you have to compare your job description to see which one fits better into those two occupations.
Thanks, my email is ramzihoteit@yahoo.com
I have been asked to provide PCC with new & former name and evidence of name change. But authorities can't provide me the PCC with both names on it. Just new name as per passport is mentioned on PCC. Anyone have related issue ?
@mann22, I agree that it's not possible to get PCC in India with both the names printed on it. You need to explain it to your CO. I guess it should be a mandatory requirement.
@mann22, sorry, it should not be a mandatory requirement.
Is it the first time that cases are getting denied? Its frightening
rejected*
rejected*
rejected? @ Miru : Can you clarify on this?
I logged my case for 189 VISA under 263111 code in Jun 2016 with all documents and did not hear anything so far. Its been more than 5 months. One of my friend received his VISA in 3 weeks last year. I guess there is no pattern and one may have to wait anywhere between a few weeks to a full year.
@SJ_ three cases have been added on myimmitracker with status Denied
@jaydev.soneji... Thanks 1.Name change evidence--->my Statutory declaration signed by JP, father's affidavit from overseas and copy of that old newspaper with name change advertisement. 2. PCC with both names.-> I have email of Indian Consulate stating PCC can't be issued with two name. These documents are enough to explain to CO ? Any other suggestions ?