Visa Tracker - SC189

Hi all, My application was lodged on the 7th April 2016. I forwarded the police clearance and the medical tests on the 21st April. After that I received no further information. Please advise if usually it takes more than 7 months as I have been waiting for some good news for a long time.
@Ramzi: 7 months is a long time to be honest. This will happen when the assessment is stuck due to lack of response from employers or any other sources. Or when the CO is real busy with case load and they didn't get a chance to look into your case. Did you try contacting the CO via email? Usually people share a feedback and there are cases who got grant in weeks after feedback.
@mrn2kin: Actually I sent one email last month to DIBP and they responded back to me that my application is still in process and they understand my concern. I couldn't know who is my case officer and they didn't answer this question. I wonder if there is something that I have to do at this stage.
@Ramzi: I heard people write a feedback and they got grant in couple of weeks after the feedback. I did not do but I just heard. Try sending a feedback but put it politely. I don't think it should do any harm coz it's a feedback and DIBP is open receiving feedback.
i try feedback 2 times.. not help me ..waiting since 9 month...since Feb 2016
Any Lebanese applicants who are here with us?
Just got the grant for me, my wife and kid.
congratulations, that was fast
Took 2 months for me
Thank you Ramzi
I changed my name on passport. I have old name on all qualification documents from overseas and new name on documents on d CO has asked me to provide: 1. Evidence for name change 2.Overseas PCC with both names:-- Consulate is unable to issue me PCC with old and new both names. They only write the name as per passport. Any solution for that ? How to explain it to CO ?
@Ramzi why don't you have an entry here?
7 months and still under process. They didn't even called any of the employers I worked with or at least the current one.
Did you check the Lebanese entries in the tables here? you can filter the 189 stream tables by Nationality.
I did so, it seems the Lebanese visas are delayed."assuming only"! The last contact from CO was on the 19th May. Very strange.
CO asked for docs on 14th Sept....submitted all on 18th Sept, now awaiting decision. How long are they taking this year??
Guys, I need you opinion on my case. I applied for Visa on 7/Jul/2016, and uploaded all available documents at that time, was contact by CO on 28/Jul/2016, asking for Medical and Police Character Certificate. I provided all on 22/Aug/2016. I did sent them an email after I uploaded all the documents, but the 'Information Provided' button was not appearing. I clicked on the 'Information Provided' Button on 11/Oct/2016, and I have received no reply from CO till them. I am starting to worry now. I was assigned to GSM Brisbane.
@roshni25: I responded to CO on 16 Sept 2016 and got the grant on 9 Nov. You may receive anytime in near future. Good luck!
@ramzi you might want to follow the comments on their threads, they have a group which might be of interest to you.
Where can I find this? Sorry didn't get you note.