Visa Tracker - SC189

I mean resume. Sorry.
@sudeep Thanks for your reply.
Do they verify for each employer? I received a call from Australian consulate that my ex employer is not responding to their phone calls. I gave them my department director's cellphone number. Amy suggestions?
@Riswan It depends on every case officer. Inform your director that they are gonna receive a call. To be on safe side.
Funny thing, they called him immediately- luckily I told him earlier that I applied for Australian immigration since I needed the experience certificate.
It's been 2 months and they are still verifying my work experience. I don't know what shall I assume :/
@Rizwan do not worry. Everything will be alright. Generally it takes time. Have patience and very soon share us with the happy news :)
Hi, Congrats to all who got the grant. My questions is for the guys who got a direct grant. I hope you'll be able to answer a few questions: 1. Did you have a CO contact ? 2. Did the status on you application change from received to any other ? 3. How many migrating dependents did you have ? 4. Did you have absolutely any indication that its going to be granted so soon ? 5. Did you have any employment verification ? 6. Do you have any Australian degree or Australian experience ? Thanks in Advance !
Hi Ash When it comes to direct grant, the status would be still received and change directly to granted. Co will only contact if they need further documents from you. Process is same for everyone no matter you have experience or dependants. Hope this helps Thanks Aman
Lodged 16/05/2016. Looks like 263111 code is the slowest in terms of grant. Especially if your case has been assigned to the Brisbane team. CO Name - Marten. Close to 6 months. Employment verification done in July & August. Fingers Crossed for the best of outcomes.
Hi Guys I have one query please. I have filled eoi on 12sep2016 with 189 category and 60 points under category 261313 Also selected nsw 190 with 65 points. I have ieltes score 6 means no points. Is there any chance i will get invite..
Thanks for your great opinion guys. I have quick question that: 1.In case of direct grant, do we receive an email about CO allocation first and then grant notice or straight way grant notice only ?
Y is the Brisbane team so slow in terms of giving grants after CO Contact??
@Mann22- As name itself suggests, direct grants means no CO contact or any notifications in between lodge and grant.
@Mann22- you will get direct grant mail dear in your email account followed by mail from skillselect that they have removed your skillselect account due to following reason which can be grant notice or refused notice.......i think now you are clear dear..........all the best .
Thanks Guys. Much Appreciated :) @Sandeep_Singh @Sudeep_Cilwal
Hi Guys, I have one quick question... My CO team is Adeilade and they contacted me on 12/09/2016 and requested docs like PCC, medical and employment letters. I have uploaded all docs except SPOUSE IELTS result by 03/10/2016. Now 1. CO will contact for spouse IELTS results or I need to update directly? 2. Employment verification is not done yet. what are the chances for it??? Regards,
@SJ_007: 1. You have to upload spouse's IELTS score card and it is mandatory. Don't wait for CO to get back to asking for score card. It is simply waste of time. 2. Employment verification is done in most of the cases but it depends. Each case is unique in its way. If the CO feels that verification is necessary then they will do verification for the points you claimed.
@gags I am waiting for grant since may2016. ANZSCO code 233311 CO Brisbane team.. I completely agree with u .
@Aramesh6170: Any one spent more than 12 months or so in any country must provide with police clearance from that country. In my case I got the police clearance from UK. UK police clearance can be achieved thru online application and they will deliver the certificate thru post/courier to any where in the world. I am not sure if Iraq has the provision to apply online from any other country. Please google it! To answer your second question, I think you or who ever filled the application, might have checked 'Yes' in the conviction section by mistake. If you have the application downloaded after submitting it you can verify from this downloaded. If this is the case, then only way I see is reply back to the CO saying that this was accidental click/human error. If you haven't checked 'Yes', in this case also reach out to the CO politely asking for more clarification he/she means and mention that you haven't declared any conviction.