Visa Tracker - SC189

Hi

Looking at the trend, CO contacted cases dated 25 July 2017 are still to be granted visa and people are still awaiting any updates On the other hand Visa team is granting Direct Grants to cases dated 21 Sept 2017.

Isnt this increasing the backlog for CO contacted cases? Or what logic or pattern they follow for re-considering the CO contacted cases.

Regards JSB

The pattern is a bit more complicated, there are three main patterns: quick grant, average and slow, which pattern you will be part of will depend on time

Thanks again mate.

I have done that a few days back. Now the status says “Assessment in progress”. Does that mean they have seen my response and are working on it? Or its an automated status change once you click on “Information provided”?

Hi all, I have lodged my application on 20th of September. I have got married in New Zealand on the 8th of September and included my wife in my EOI and then visa application. I am Swedish and my wife is Chinese, and overall we have been together for LESS than 1 year. And we are both NOT claiming any points for work experience. As proofs of relationship we have uploaded: marriage certificate, bills on both names, and joint account statement. Do you think that is enough? Or what other documents would you suggest us to provide? Additionally, do you think I really need to upload the Swedish Birth Certificate?

Thank you very much for any information. Marco

Its a standard status, it can show up for months

It will suffice for evidence of marriage.

It is adviseable to upload birth certificate

Does anyone know when the CO contact cases will be handled, is there any SLA for these CO contacted cases. ? waiting kills

usually, after lodge, initial co contact 3-10 weeks, then after responding to a co requests, it may take anything from 4 weeks to 6 months
 on average about 12 weeks.

Hi Is there any process for inquiring about our file status from CO or respective offices? As per many people they dont reply to emails or phone calls. So any other way in which we can know the stage in which the file is currently waiting and can we expedite the process in any way? Thanks

Thanks. Do you know why a birth certificate is required? Thank you :slight_smile:

It seems COs are contacting/direct-granting visa applications in a pretty chronological order. However, there are quite a relevant number of applications that seem to be left behind with no CO contact (not even commencement email) even for many months in some cases and apparently with no specific reasons. For instance, in my case I have applied on the 20th of September (last document uploaded on the 8th of November), however this week applications lodged in between 26th of September and 3rd of October have already been contacted/granted, but mine is still flagged as “Received”. Do you think the COs take into account when the last document was uploaded or is there any other reason why some applications are left behind? Thank you :slight_smile:

Indicative information can only be provided by the tracker analyziz, otherwise there is no clear communication from DIBP, well apart from official processing time page on dibp web-site.

Hy I have one question that My health examination is visible today as it is showing that heath examination cannot bevretrived at this moment try again what does it mean? can anyone guide me

Hello,

I hardly see any change in the count of the report “Estimate grant date after Case Officer contact” for the month of July, August and September since the past 2-3 weeks, does it mean there has been no Grants issued or users didn’t update their records. Do we follow-up with the users to update their cases and as per your data approximately what percentage of users update their cases?

Direct Grants are issued regularly but cases with the case officers seems to be lying for weeks and months.

Hello,

I have another question.

My application status is “Assessment In Progress”. I had to renew my passport after I lodged my application. I received the new passport today, should I provide the new passport details through Form 929 now? I won’t be travelling till March 2018 even if I receive the Grant earlier. Does it further delay the application processing?

Also, in that form there is a question: Details of other passports held, do I need to mention the details of my Old (expired and cancelled) passport?

Thank you for all your help.

yes, update your passport using update us in the myimmi account.

It should not delay further.

Thank you for the update Andy. Do we also need to submit Form 929?

Also, it is asking me to submit the Passport copy, do we need a certified/notarized one? Or just the colored scanned copy would do?

Thank you again.

Hello Immitracker team,

Kindly let me know on how the “Your place in queue” works. I see lot of applicants who cannot update the tracker if they have not updated for more than 2 months. Does “Your place in queue” take into account these applications as well?

Thanks

hello, no inactive cases do not appear in the queue.

Please note, the average rate of those who are no updating the tracker is about 15%. 85% do update it.

Hello,

What does the report “Estimated grate date after case officer suggest”?

In the chart, there is month and in the bracket a number. For example: September 2017 (27). Does it mean the applications for which Case Officer contacted in September, out of those applications 27 have been granted visa?

Please throw some light. Thank you.