Visa Tracker - SC189

I have got 20th september.
Hey Abhijit, can u please pass on the details of the case who have got the extension?
I send one mail to co for visa enquiry of this much delay. But no reply from them. What happend ?
Any one from architecture background?
if you dont claim points for experience, is it mandatory to upload resume??
CV is a good document to show to CO your education background, periods of employment, your address and any other certificates you might have. It just makes their life easier, but it is not mandatory. Just make sure what you mention in your CV tallies with what's in forms 80 and 1221.
Hi, I lodged on the 14 of July 2017. No CO contact yet. Still waiting. Our medicals were uploaded on 25 July. We need to wait to be contacted by BUPA. But no one has contacted us yet. Has anyone also experienced these delay?
Does anyone have the number to call dibp from India? Thanks, Abhijit
Hey Guys I lodged at the end of May, received Commence email from IMMI in middle of July. Since the lodgement, its been 3 months, I got nothing else but only show "Received" in my immi account profile. My case office is Anna@ Adelaide team, she hasn't asked for any documents yet. Does anyone have their visa granted recently ???

Hi Fsidney, I lodged my 189 at the end of May, received commenced email two months after. Its been more than 3 months now, guess just need to wait :confused:

there were almost 70 grants reported yesterday, so hopefully, we will see more grants coming soon.

2 Likes

I got it finally. It seems that Syrians are taking the maximum time here. All Syrian are above 12 months including me.

Congratulations mate!

Yes, Syrian, Iraqi and Russians are talking the most…

Well similar numbers are today, maybe a bit less, so good day indeed, second good day in a row :slight_smile:

Hi there,

I submitted my EOI yesterday (6th September) for Chemical Engineering (ANZSCO Code: 231111) with 65 points. Any idea when I can expect an invite?

R

Hi Jason_H_Jia,

Same here. Lodged 8/6, commencement email on 7/8 by the same CO and I am also waiting. No points claimed for work experience as well.

Wish you all the best!

Cheers, Arvind

It is curiously interesting to see grants from Aug17 is more than Jun17 & Jul17. A big mystery is the priority of picking the applications.

Hi Arvin,

I got commencement email on 25/July. are u onshore/offshore?

Good luck with your application.

Hi Jason,

I am offshore. How about yourself?

Cheers, Arvind