Visa Tracker - SC189

Hi today I got an email where it is mentioned that there limited number of places available for GSM applicants for 2016-17 program year so we wil be unable to grant further visa in the current program,so as 2017-18 will be started on 1st July so it will take more time or visa will be granted in next week.any folks could you plz share yours experience
that is great Asad. If you receive this mail, did you send them mail asking about the updates? I have sent couple of emails but I never received any response except the one where its kind of automated mail saying that they never entertain visa status queries. It looks positive for you, if receive mail. Good Luck.
Asad GSM applications for Telecoms Engineer is already full (1000 sluts; 1000 invites) for 2016/2017. As such your application has been queued up for the 2017/2018 business year. Note: visa applications would be assessed based on your position in the queue i.e.lodgment date.
Can anyone advise please? I paid my 2nd VAC invoice through postbillpay 5 days ago,but it does not appear in my immi account till now. The question is should it appear there after all? Because there is no invoice shown there. I only received the invoice by email. The only invoice I can see in immi account is my main application invoice. Thanks
can anyone help me out as it's been over 3 and a half months since I lodged the case with DIBP ie on 14/03/2017 and got contacted by the case officer on 26/03/2017 asking for PCC, MEDICALS and PTE SCORE which I submitted on 07/04/2017 but no contact or email after that I had chosen for my PTE score to go directly to DIBP the time I booked the exam and told same to the case officer that my results have sent to the DIBP directly. Please suggest me what to do now as this waiting is very frustrating.
Ritesh946, people are in queue and still waiting...... and nothing can be done, just wait and pray to god that VISA will happen soon for everyone :)
Lalaazo what do you think,visa will be granted in July as Sol is already updated
Anybody who has applied in Jan 2017 and still waiting. CO last contacted on 23rd March for couple of docs which was uploaded on 11th April, since then the wait continues..
Haven't heard of any grants today, I'm following this thread http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/1193809-189-visa-lodge-grant-gang-2017-a-905.html but nothing yet. We've been waiting for months, hopefully, a few more days should be OK :)
@bose, I have applied on 18th of jan, uploaded medical documents and all asked documents on 23rd march but still waiting for the grant........
Any idea on occupation ceiling for 2017-2018?
@trapme The ceiling for 261111 was hit some time in April, so we are all waiting for the caps to reset. @Mohit I guess they will update the website by the end of next week.
Hi i have applied visa in December ,co wanted additional docs which i uploaded in February ,i didn't hear any thing further and i contacted the co in may 3 rd week request a status update ,co replied saying migration planning applying to my application and they have almost drained the spots for 16/17,no other reasons given or mentioned ,now it has been a nervous 1 week no news,little worried any body else relieved same replies
Hello guys, My name is ABHI I have lodged my visa application after getting the invitation on 19th October 2016 for 189 subclass PR Visa. Till now my visa is not yet granted. The status in immi account shows "RECEIVE" from last 8.5 months. After inquiring from case office in APRIL 2017, they replied that they are actively assessing the application and don't require any further information or documents for now. Can anyone suggest what could be the probable scenario? When Should I expect a decision from their side? How much maximum they can delay in making a decision? Occupation Code: 233512 [Mechanical Engineer] Total Points claimed: 60 Points Date of getting Invitation from Skill Select: 12/10/2016 Date of Visa Lodge: 19th October 2016 [All documents submitted on same day] Case allocated to case Officer: 2nd November 2016 [GSM Adelaide] Total days Lapsed since Visa Lodgement date: 264 days
Folks, Can you please provide me with the email address to reach out to CO? I replied to email address which required me to upload docs, but i did not get any reply. Please help me with the email address to reach out to CO. I lodged on 9th Jan 2017. All required docs uploaded. Status shows "Assessment in progress" since then. Thanks Bose
HI I lodged my visa with all the requirement 1 month back, but still no CO contact till now... does anyone know how much time it takes for CO to contact us the first time atleast ?
@Asad Faraz,a lot of speculations are currently brewing in the hearts of applicants. All we can do is wait patiently for a positive grant.For those whom their applications have exceeded 7 months cap processing time as published by DIBP; you can give CO a call to inquire about your app status.@Suddhart;provided that your application is completed and already assigned to a CO;you may not receive any CO contact till you receive your direct grant. However,that being said,with the uncertainty of when applications would be finalized,a lot of us who got CO contact(s) feel a sense of relieve since we are sure our cases have been assigned to a CO to examine. Just keep calm and brace for the long wait.
Hi Guys, Within how much time should i except that i will get invite for 189. My points are 65 for 189 under 263111 EOI DOE is 3 april 2017
Anyone requested to the DIBP to extend the IED date ? Please advise me as I have got the IED date which i may not be able to make it due to complications at my end, so looking for advise to move forward. Please help.
What date did u get? I did read on a forum yesterday about a similar situation and the person sent 2 emails to dibp explaining they can't make that date and they then waived off the IED date