Visa Tracker - SC189

Hi Everyone! Any idea if 189 visa processing is delayed? I submitted all docs by 15 Oct 2016 but no final status yet? Please let me know if anyone has a similar timeline with no visa.
Hey @ Mann22 So I applied for a Temp medicare and cancelled my Insurance on the day I applied for my Medicare. I have Graduate work visa till May 2018. Can I travel without applying for Bridging Visa.. ?? Thanks..
Hi All, I have a query. I have total 10yr 9 month work experience.(Aug 2006 to till date May2017) ACS provided me letter that, After May 2009 my work experience can be considered for the relevant ANZSCO code. As of June 17, I should complete 8 yr work experience in relevant skill and ideally I should be able to claim 15 points. My query is out of last 8 yr, 7 month work experience is in Australia. Will I get only 10 points?
Hi All, Could someone tell the very first step for Australian immigration for chefs? How to start the process for vetasses?
Hello, I have received an invitation for 189 on 1st march, 2017. And submitted my application on 14th March. After that, all the required documentation was completed and finally all docs submitted on 1st April. Since then I am waiting for the Grant. On 22nd May, I got a mail headlined - Immi Assessment Commence. What does this mean please? Till date no other comms has been sent. CO details below: GSM- Adeleide Any idea please when I can expect the grant to come?
Hi All, I have applied my VISA application on 18th of Jan along with my family. I have completed health examination on 22nd of March. Since then no progress and I have received grant. Frustrating time, don't know when that will happen. Any idea or help, how can we ask the GSM adelaide team to provide some clarity? I have sent mail but received a standard response from them. Thanks for any help and comments.
I applied for 189 Visa on 17 DEC 2016...CO requested PCC and medical on 11 Jan 2017...I uploaded Qatar PCC on 21 April 2017....Till then...Pin Drop Silence... :)
Seems like it's a common thing to be waiting lately. I submitted all my documents on 17 March 17, except partner's PCC from Hong Kong. We got the reply from the Police Department in HK saying they submitted the results to DIBP in Adelaide on 23 May 17. It's going to be 3 months since lodgement day soon and I still don't know how much longer we will wait. Anyone here with some insight? I hate waiting and I see no reason for not being approved. It just seems that we are the in the 10% - 25% of applicants who take longer than 4-6 months to reply? Also, anyone here on a 457 bridging visa? If so, can you change jobs on a bridging visa? **patience needed**
[img]https://myimmitracker.com/signs/au/expression-of-interest-sc189/case-20690[/img][/url]
ya man...seems like all of us here are in the last 10% of people to get a grant. I submitted everything on 5th Jan, CO contacted for UK visa and wife's university transcript (this i had already submitted on 5th Jan, still asked again!) and i responded on 2nd Feb..since then, I am just waiting!
Hi All i lodged my 189 visa on 30th April 2017 uploaded all the documents including medicals and pcc and form 80 and 1221 but application status is still in Received status...no case officer or anything can pls any one help me with some news thanks
hey all. got an email today requesting more info. Police clearance cert (same got lost on post and arrived today) do I need to get this certified? I'm offshore. thanks
I lodged my visa on February 16.It's been 4 month but no news at all.I have not claim any points from work but Co is taking too long.Do you guys have any understanding.It is really irritating to check immi account everyday.I called my agent and he is saying they will grant after this financial year.Really tough to wait.
I have the same status here. I lodge my visa last Feb 10, 2017 and until now there is no news coming from the agent. my field is closed and they already reach the occupational ceiling (ANSZO 233411 - Electronics Engineer). I'm just hoping that one day, I will also receive the visa, just like the others...
Hi,I got my 485 visa 3 months ago and I have lodged 189 application on 8th June 2017. Just wonder if the process takes as usual processing times or would be quicker? As they have checked all the required assessments before, do you think the processing time will be reduced?
Processing times are the same. The best you can do is upload all the documents in the checklist, including the forms 80 and 1221 so your chances of getting a direct grant are higher. Many of us applied onshore and are still waiting :/
Hi, I applied for 189 visa on 14May ... but still application is showing received. I ve not uploaded form 80 1221 yet... can some plz help how long does it take to allocate CO?
ANY FURTHER UPDATES FROM THE PERSONS WHO HAVE LOGGED THEIR VISAS IN MAY 2017
I applied on the 5th May, I got CO contact on 26/06/2017, I responded to the request next day on 27/06/2017, so far still waiting. I have feeling that visa process takes time more than it was before.
I have been waiting since 1st Feb (that's when CO contact was). It's been almost 6 months since i applied and 5 months since CO contact - this process seems to take forever!