Visa Tracker - SC189

Thanks. But strange.. no grants on 28th n 29th
Am I the only 261311 applicant who applied on June 5th 2016 who have got my visa grant yet?
Am I the only 261311 applicant who applied on June 15th 2016 and hasn't got the visa grant yet?
how come few people get direct grant and some still wait for even CO to be appointed. Is there any criteria for allocation of CO.
Apparently no criteria
I lodged my visa yesterday. Have a couple of questions. 1) When they say Medical documents uploaded, what documents are they talking about? Aren't all the docs sent over by panel directly to immigration dept? 2) I am planning to get my medicals done early next week and since i lodged my visa yesterday, how long will it take for the panel to send the medical reports to the CO? I have seen CO contacting applicants after 10 days of visa lodging asking for medicals, so the question. 3) Also i have observed if the CO contacts, the visa grant usually takes 30 days. Is this always the case? Thanks in advance. Muthahir
1. Yes, once you are done with your medicals, panel doctor will send to DIBP directly. No action required from you. 2. Panel clinics usually send the report in couple of days to DIBP and you can see it under Health declaration link after a week or so 3. No. It purely at CO's discretion. Some get in 10 days; some waits for 2-3 months also..some even more. Do not think about that now. Just do your part and stay cool :). Good that you have made to this level already. Unless or otherwise if there is any fake documentation that causes any adverse effects, your visa is yours; no worries.
Thanks @Purus.
Who's this Sandra, making useless posts
Hi everyone, anyone has paid for VAC 2 ? and how much waited after made the payment . I have already paid 1 month ago and still waiting the GRANTING LETTER. Regards;
Hi, I lodged my case in 13/6/2016 and uploaded the last document which was my wife's IELTS on 20/08/2016, after 7 months of waiting, my visa has not granted. Whenever I ask my agent he tells me to wait and be patient and when I called border about 3 months ago they told me to wait too:(. Do you have any idea about my case? Some of my friends tell me that my case is processing through the security check procedure and when it comes to this point just GOD knows when I can have my grant letter. Has anybody experienced the same situation like me?
Hi All, I have a query. It's been around 40 days since CO contacted me and as all others here, I don't know how much more time they will take. I am in Australia right now with Graduate visa valid till Feb 2018, however, I want to go to India in few weeks for a wedding function. So, is it safe to go and will there be any effect on my application which is in process?? I am bit under confident that should I go or should I wait for my grant first. Please give advice or suggestions! Thanks.
Its been 170 days and i am still counting. You know what , i think these guys randomly pick cases for advanced scrutiny . Security agencies sit over them . Keep a look out at the activities . keep wondering lol. and then when they are tired clear the applicants lol. Curse of living in a 3rd world country.
@VBA yes, you can in/out the country at anytime as your bridging visa is not in effect. You still have graduate visa in effect which doesn't have any restrictions except health insurance. Also if you have got blue medicare on the basis of your 189 application then you can terminate your health insurance.
Thanks @Mann22. I have normal visitor's health insurance from Iman, which I pay on monthly basis. So I think that won't create any issue as well. Thanks again :)
Is anyone here with CO from Adelaide named Jody???
@VBA you can still apply for medicare, just fill the application form and submit it to any nearest office with bridging visa and sc189 acknowledgement. It takes 2-3 weeks to receive blue medicare. Once you've received medicare, terminate the private insurance policy.
Oh really!! Thanks Mann22
It seems like Adelaide agents are so slowwww
I think we should start forgetting about grants in May and probably June. Let's have our fingers crossed for July.