Visa Tracker - SC189

@Fari ..u r onshore and still 10 months .....
I have lodged visa on May 2, 2016 and had been last contacted by CO on June 8. Can I include my parents in my visa application at this stage (assessment in progress showing in immi account)? As CO is not responding me from last 6 months, if I will add my parents in my application, I think CO would be surely requesting supporting documents about mine and my parents application. I don't know how many days I have to still wait. can anybody suggest ?
Anyone here granted VISA with "Unknown" chosen in expected arrival city?
@Vikas Kamboj 189 is independant u can go anywhere... I think that is why u have got Unknown as u can enter through any city...
Does it make an impact on timelines if one chooses unknown in intended arrival city? I guess this could be the option that would set your CO team. So now I fear if no one gets very willing to pick my case in first place and they keep on picking their assigned cities instead.
@Vikas people here get Co Contact and Even Direct Grant after 1-3 months
I will
Guys, Anybody can advise me why it is taking so long time for civil engineers from india to grant 189 VISA? I am just going though the tracker only Civil Engineers got a long delay.
I am from Pakistan, the same goes from me. btw i understood that my ex-employer is not responding to their calls because they asked me for their current contact. however when i tried they answered. I dont know what to do!
Same here and M not Civil Engineer
I am filling my Visa form. There they have asked if i have lived in any other country other than my country of origin. I have traveled to couple of countries on business visa and have not stayed in a country for not more than 3 months at a stretch. Should i mention that in the application form?
@bose yes mention all... if required they ask for PCC for some countries if stay is longer then 9 months.. but for three months they wont... but do mention...
Any idea abt when DIBP will start giving grant again... I think they r on Christmas leaves....
@miru From this link you can see the public holidays calendar https://www.fairwork.gov.au/leave/public-holidays#2016-public-holidays
it means they r working today.. there is no 28th mentioned as holiday
No grant today?
I guess if they had finalised anything before 25th they must have given grant already. And if the are still in process of finalising then they shall not grant immediately unless they have gotten all the documents
What time of the day people usually get the grant email.. ?? Can anyone please tell me. It's really hard to wait everyday when you don't have any idea when you can get. :-/
Look for timing difference between your gsm and your zone. Immigration office opens until 4pm
When they want to they start granting as early as a week