Visa Grant Delay 189

I think if you don’t go through GFU first and get a record from them the Ombudsman will just ignore it. So you may want to consider going through the red-tape.

I have also asked the federal MP to help again which I presume will have no luck. It will be the shadow minister for immigration in the next step.

1 Like

i am :raised_hand: from nov’18

1 Like

M also waiting since Nov 18 …

1 Like

Am waiting from nov 12,2018

1 Like

Me also waiting since 13, Nov, 2018

1 Like

Guys waiting from Nov-2018 i have two que 1)Have you not yet been contacted by CO even once? 2)If no CO contact then is your case complicated like addition of new born later and stuff like that.

1 Like

Waiting from Dec 1,2018

Yes @Priya.Star … CO contacted me for more details on 21 Feb 2019. The details were provided by me on 10 Mar.

Some one lodged Sep 22 2018 got grant today as per tracker.

1 Like

waiting from october 22, 2018

Any onshore residents from NSW got any CO contact or grants?

I applied March 11. Onshore. NSW. No CO contact. Waiting

i have seen some guys who contacted DHA GFU, and within days they got some negative advancement in their cases, so i wanted to avoid that and therefore i contacted ombudsman directly, secondly contacting DHA GFU delivers specific results rather seldom. they always give some generic sort of response and that is useless to the client.

whats ur status in immi account?

how many CO Contacts, any latest correspondence?

i got CO Contact for wife’s functional English, secondly i had a baby, who added in Nov 2019, and recently a week ago i have submitted medicals of my new born.

Applied on 27th November 2018, 1st CO contact 22 March 2019, 2nd on 28th June 2019, still “further assessment”

1 Like

If I have to worry about repurcussions because I made a valid complaint then I really have to think twice about living in this country.

1 Like

@kris189

got CO contacted back in 13 Dec and submitted the additional requirements a week after… still i’m on further assessment… anyway lodged back in Mar 2019

@roomi my case exactly the same as you, 1 January 2019 lodgment date, CO contact on 26 March for wife’s English proficiency and added my new Born in July while hap id got generated on 16 December submitted medical on 17 December since then waiting.

1 Like