Visa Grant Delay 189

All they care about is their national interests and domestic votes…Immigration is ntg but a BUSINESS to those politicians

If it is so then why liberals are losing against labor in latest surveys. Why their population is so frustrating and why their economy is contracted almost 2% in latest quarter results. There is nothing like national interest.

I got response for the latest feedback today. they gave me the same response as i got in earlier feedback. But in last line this time they mention specifically that “As this matter has already been addressed, we have closed this case with no further response”.

That was expected.

Any news on recent co contacts? Is there anyone who has received their very first co contact recently?

No contact. Can’t understand why they are delaying us. Now jan 2022 is close to us.

The last line has always been the same for me except on the first response back in May 2020

Any offshore grant today ? And any latest news when border will open ?

Only god can answers to all these questions

1 Like

Border opening will be soon. Offshore processing won’t be soon.

My processing time has once again changed to be between 20~31 months…for god’s sake…

Processing time does not have any meaning. It is a illusion.

It will go further up because average age of the unfinalised applications is nearing 36 months. I am just hopeful to see some movement in January.

My India PCC is getting expired this month (1 year). Should I raise for a new one and upload it in my immi account? Or should I wait for a CO contact? Please suggest. If I upload a new document now, will that have any impact on my position in the applicant list?

You have to upload it as soon as possible

Thanks for the reply. Will raise a new PCC request and upload it.

@jorge have you got any co contact so far?