Visa Grant Delay 189

Last week I sent them email and they didn’t even bothered to reply me back :grin: anyway I will send them again :grin:

Same here. I also sent email but they did not replied back.

Hi @GurminderSingh, Could you provide the mail id where you are sending the query mail.

I have written to below ids which was provided in one of the 189 WhatsApp chat by Saurabh:- gsm.allocated@border.gov.au, gsm.allocated@homeaffairs.gov.au, skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au, skilled.support@border.gov.au

For 2 of them, I got error that mail id do not found and 2 of them, no reply on my request.

Hello. I sent them email from the feedback form. I think gsm.allocated are no-reply email ids hence you got error. I am not sure where to send them email. Before they use to reply the feedback form complaint but now they don’t even bother to reply anymore.

1 Like

Thanks @GurminderSingh. Just now submitted feedback form - complain - let’s see if they reply.

Can you please share the feedback form link

Here u go

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

2 Likes

is this your grant? or somebody else?

I wish it was mine :joy: it’s from Facebook group

Don’t worry bro. you will get your grant soon. god bless you.

1 Like

There should be first come first serve system. but i can’t understand their way of working.

Yeah I agree. They have the opposite system. First come Last serve.

1 Like

This is so unfair…maybe we should sue their ass lol

It was already there but world is now reporting. Even there could be possibility that other variants like somi, moni or bonicron etc. already be present here. Nobody knows////// remember virus is a endless procedure and restrictions are useless…Herd immunity is a solution only…

2 Likes

With the current research & development rate of vaccines…Humans will never catch up with the speed of evolution of these variants…It’s better to seek Co-existence with it instead…since the mortality rate is rather low

Thanks for the useful information. Hope to see some movement in the cases who have never received a co contact so far from over 2 years.

They don’t care all these things. Now we cannot trust them.