Visa Grant Delay 189

Was for PCC as per the notes

They ran 189 invitation round in October. I knew it when they invited them that they will be getting their grants within weeks. Not surprising at all. They are following this discrimination policy since the the covid began and looks like they have no shame in keeping us waiting for ages.

True what kind of mentality they have canā€™t understand.

I just cant figure out why there is so much irregularity in visa processing. Recently Australia had announced travel bubble with Singapore. Can this be the reason that this visa processing for Singapore candidate is being processed so expeditiously? I may not sound rational but there is nothing else which can establish the logicā€¦Please enlighten me!!

This is an old case. The chap already received his grant on 14 May 2019. He just decided to update his profile today.

Hi! Just got a confirmed news via call from one of my aquantances (Offshore_Chemical Engineer) who applied for Visa in August, 2020. She got CO contact yesterday asking for redoing PCC (& not medical). So i guess offshore Visas processing has definitely begun but it has hard to understand the sequences which immigration dept is considering.

2 Likes

Any progress for offshore is good news for all of us. But what is worrying is there is no sequence in which these are processed. What has happened to all those who have applied in 2019?

2 Likes

To my understanding they have some application ranking system which ranks the applications according to the order of processing and at the moment it feels like they are following the following sequence

1. Processing applications whose medical and pcc are in valid range

2. Sending redo medical or pcc request to those applicants who have been previously contacted once or twice because their application is decision ready

3. Lastly people who have never been contacted will have to wait further more so that they can clear the decision ready applications first (mentioned in number 2.)

1 Like

Apparently, the case I mentioned falls in none of the categories mentioned aboveā€¦Her medical and PCC both had expired. Also, she had not been contacted earlier.

One category he forgot to mention I think, i.e. Luck

Correct :joy:

@sydsafdasf Did co asked you to redo them recently?

Hi! I didnā€™t actually understand what does ā€œrestoredā€ stands for. Can you please elaborate!

I think he meant that dha have resumed the offshore processing in the same manner as it was pre covid because offshore people are also getting co contacts and grants.

Ok! Understood. Thanks for clarification Gurminder!

1 Like

In the recent October 21 -189 invite roundā€¦they invited Production and plant engineer-233513ā€¦and we at offshore waiting since April 2019-same occupationā€¦ what is going onā€“no clue

You cannot do any thing instead of wait. Just email them to process our visas gently.

Those things are also not working with DHA

Fact: They are not opening migration widely because they have fear if they will take this step this will affect to the wage growth. Naturally they do not want to take risk before the next election.

1 Like

Again the same thing. Please try to change your perspective

Did you email them?? Immi and home minister??