Visa Grant Delay 189

Hope they consider looking at the offshore applications and tell us what they are looking for or give us the grant.

2 Likes

Hello everyone there is another offshore grant reported in our WhatsApp group.

Occupation code : 234611 Lodgement date: 30 th April 2019 First co contact : 9th feb 2020 Second co contact : 29 August 2021 (to redo medical and pcc) Grant: 5 th nov 2021 IED : 5 th nov 2026

1 Like

as their borders are opening (which was in news), looks like they have started picking old applications, so I think all those waiting from 2019 and may also 2020 will receive it shortly
and i am talking about offshore ones

1 Like

I think you will receive it before xmas this year
as far as I remember effectively july 2019 was the next draw after feb 2019, because there were hardly any invitations in the period between

1 Like

Some hope, even though this is related to the medical field - Medical Laboratory Scientist

1 Like

Yea after that not many invitations were issued just 50-100 in each round. Let’s see how they pick the applications.

Please request to everybody to email the authorities as I have provided. Look at sec 48 they fought and win. We can also do work as unity to aware them the situation of our old age of our applications.

1 Like

Aus needs the migrants. It is sure and i have provided a link below, but election also a head so we can’t afford more delays in our applications as you all know the elections agenda if you can understand the politics. So everybody in this group send a gentle request mails to immi department to process the offshore 189 and 190 visas directly. If we work as a one team we can get success just the thing is how strongly you believe in yourself.

Look at

1 Like

Yes few people did that already and they replied the same response to everyone. They have started granting offshore visas. Let’s see when our turn will come.

1 Like

I know about the same responses but we have to keep trying by different persons.

1 Like

Pls share the email address

Thanks

https://www.aph.gov.au/Senators_and_Members/Contact_Senator_or_Member?MPID=HWO

To connect any one: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/contact-the-minister

4 Likes

Exciting to hear of any offshore grant, though I’m not quite celebrating until we see grants to non-priority occupations.

1 Like

Any news regarding pending offshore 189 cases
and when will processing start

There is no news for offshore :disappointed:

There is an update on immitracker that an offshore candidate (Chemical Engineer) who lodged visa on 5th-Nov-21 got a CO contact right away. Couldn’t understand the logic. This occupation is not even in PMSOL. What about those waiting from Decades here!!!

I just wish this guy receives a positive outcomes asap n along with this immi dept starts processing other old offshore visas as well.

1 Like

This is surprising. Any idea what was the CO contact for?

No. That info is not available on the tracker list.

How is that possible because they are not inviting offshore people??