Visa Grant Delay 189

Hi @GurminderSingh, Can we also add after taking the Covaxin?

I got the 2nd dose certificate, what will happen after linking the passport now?

You can add passport to covaxin as well and after you will get new certificate in cowin with passport number. The problem is that covaxin is not yet approved by WHO. Hopefully in October it will get approval as per the news.

Thank you @GurminderSingh. I will also add passport in Cowin. Since Covaxin window is less and it was available more in my city, I chosen it. Hoping it will be approved by WHO or at least Australian government.

As per Australian PM tweet, they will safely reopen border in OCT 2021 if their vaccination target will be meet in Sep 2021.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry they will approve it soon. Thanks for sharing positive news :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Now they moved on the medical check ups only with bupa. Is what they are telling me. And I checked for interstate travel they are saying it isnā€™t allowed just for medical checkup. It should be a emergency.

Do you know any other clinics that way? Cause department says only bupa is valid and allowed to give medical tests now. Thanks for ur help.

Sorry I donā€™t know other places. Hope the things get back to normal soon.

Ah no worries. Thanks for ur reply though. Appreciate it.

Waited for 2 years, kuch aur mahine wait karte haiā€¦

1 Like

hello everyone. I just want to know anyone in this group waiting for ANZSCO 233513-Production and plant engineer. Secondly, I m waiting since 2019, my PTE score will be removed from Pearson in March 2022 after 3 yearsā€¦ Should i have to reappear for the exam?

If you are waiting for your visa grant than you donā€™t need to reappear for exam. All the documents for which you claimed points at the time of invitation must be valid at that time. The only documents which expire are medical and police checks.

Yes I m waiting for my grant. But last time someone asked in group that case officer asked him to send PTE score through Pearson account. If score is not available on Pearson account then what to do. So I fear that case officer can ask for new score. And looking the circumstances they can do and can ask anything, and also they will give only 28 days for that.

So you havenā€™t sent them the scores before? If not just send them now and keep the email as proof.

Okk thanks for that.

You will get this confirmation email after you send the scores.

Thanks Gurminder I just checked that I have already sent my score to DHA at the time of my visa application in 2019 and kept the email confirmation from Pearson.

1 Like

Global processing time changes to 29 months for 189 point tested stream

Itā€™s just the indication of the average age of the finalised applications in the previous month. It gets updated every 20th of month.

1 Like

I am sitting at 30 months.

Any offshore grant ???

Nothing until 80% of adult population 16+ in Australia gets fully vaccinated. Currently it sits at 75% for first jab. People who got their first jab will obviously get the second one in a month at most. Hopefully we will see the summer in Australia :sunglasses::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

That too they donā€™t intend to process application offshore. They intend to allow residents to travel abroad and come back.