Visa Grant Delay 189

Please follow the actual media releases because most of the media outlets will tell you their opinion on the news and not the actual news.

For your information Here is the official link of the media release posted on the official home affairs website.

https://minister.homeaffairs.gov.au/KarenAndrews/Pages/new-digital-platform-to-support-reopening-of-the-international-border.aspx

1 Like

I already told you that will start look at the applications from december and change the direction of processing. Their 80% target to vaccinate the people will be completed upto mid november for over 16.

2 Likes

Ok. Let’s see who gets grants or co contacts from offshore starting Jan 2022. I have seen tall claims from Australia in last 2 years since covid had hit.

Just try to remain optimistic.

1 Like

1 Like

No mention of 189 or 190?

don’t know what will happen to those who are completely offshore lodged on 2018/2019,no bridge visa etc nothing,never landed in Australia before.But those who were in onshore n became offshore due to COVID bad luck for them no worry I guess

I am completely offshore and lodged in Feb 2019. I am bearish and not bullish on the visa application.

Helloo friends, I just come to know that Covishield has been approved for visiting Australia. But Covaxin is not allowed anywhere, I have been vaccinated with Covaxin
 does there are any chances of approval of Covaxin for travel after it got WHO nod.

Do you have PR to travel if yes then government can administer covishield to you provided you show them that you have to travel.

If you don’t have PR yet. Doesn’t matter which vaccine you took because we won’t get PRs in 189 or 190 anytime sooner before 2023.

Dont worry covaxin will get WHO approval in October.

1 Like

Did scomo e-mailed you this information? :grin::grin::rofl::rofl:

Yes. But don’t ask for the screenshot as it is confidential information.

Hi Guys! Amused by your banter online😂
Just wanted to update that as per latest Australian News, Australia will take final call on accepting Chinese (Sinovac/Sinpharm) and Indian Vaccines (Covaxin) later this week. Sharing screenshot of the same for ready reference
Just be hopeful and expect the best
Cheers!!

p.s: I have taken covaxin😛

2 Likes

They have to recognise because china and india constitutes more than 50% migrants in Australia.

50, 60 or.90 doesn’t matter to them

Any source for your claims??

Please share the information which is useful to others. Otherwise I don’t think there is any need to post negativity here.

2 Likes

There is thin line between being negative and realistic. Just because you are not realistic doesn’t mean people are negative. Believe you were the one who said 2021 would be raining grants for offshore. And we all know reality. Unless you are forum admin please don’t command what others can post.

From your point of view, you could be a realistic and thats fine for you but not for everybody. In this tough time, there is a more need of positivity. I know from the vaccine perspective, you are right that only astra’s vaccine by SII will get exemption for travel to aus. There is a proof for this, check the return plan for international students. china students are not included in that plan due to this reason only. Brother we know every truth, but sometime instead of being straightforward we really need a positive hope so now I am giving you a positive news check the latest news of independent aus newspaper from the immigration. In which they clearly stated that from the beginning of second half of 2021-2022 more focus will be on offshore people. by the way this is a real news

4 Likes

Everyone has an opinion. As I said earlier, unless the forum admin has a problem everyone is free to post neutral, negative, positive, realistic, or bombardistic views.