Visa Grant Delay 189

oh that’s so sad. Did u apply yourself or thru agent. Also what is the processing time that u see under ur application.

I will try to update by end of this week. Hopefully something good will happen. Also my passport is expiring in in October. Do i need to apply new passport and update details.

they recommend to passport to be minimum 6 months validity left before applying permanent visa. if you renew passport then you have to provide fresh pcc done from that passport. i think just wait few weeks may be you will get the grant and after grant you can renew and update it. I applied my visa myself.

1 Like

Okie thank you bro for replying. I will let you know if there is any progress with my application…

1 Like

no worries bro…

Hi Guys,

I lodged my file on 13/03/20 with Mechanical Engineer occupation, I was being contacted by Department on 04/03/21 for medical, Polio etc. Yesterday I checked Perth City medical date on BUPA’s website. I would recommend to book medical asap and try approximately 4-5 am so that you can get a nearest date. So I did my medical and everything went well, my status on immi account says Medical Examination in progress. Should I click on the tab saying " I have provided the information " ? and second question is when can I get a grant as per your experience ?

just got first CO contact after almost 20 months to redo medicals/police verification for me and my wife…telecommunication engineer(263312) // i am onshore and wife is offshore…lodged in july 2019

Have any 2018 applicants received any recent communication from the department?

Got CO Contact Today (9 March 2020). Applied on 17 July 2019 (Onshore) as a Software Engineer (261313). Later on updated relationship status as I got engaged but partner not migrating as we are not married.

CO asked for Health Check, Police Check and new form 80 from me as well as form 80 and police check for de-facto partner probably because I updated my application in the middle as I was engaged.

Hi folks,

I sent a form to Global Unit Feedback yesterday and received CO contact today. No sure whether they are related. I applied in 2019. Hope this helps.

Lodgement details please.

lodged on 18/07/2019.

Occupation? Onshore /offshore What did CO ask?

Economist Onshore. For an updated Form 80.

Okie. Thank you.

Hi folks,

I’ve got a CO contact today asking for NZ police certificate & form 80. How long do will it take until PR is granted? My wife is main applicant (NZ citizen) as architect and I’m secondary (Korean citizen) as accountant. Both currently working. We applied back in April 2020.

Thanks!

Any grant or co contact for 2019 offshore applicants?

Anyone who was CO contacted waiting for their PCC, its been more than 7 days for me and i haven’t received it yet. Can we submit the completion email that we get from AFP instead of the certificate and mark that i have submitted all the requested documents?

Same here, waiting for it for 9 days now, I think it is due to the public holiday in Canberra last Monday.

Yes, it takes a bit more time now a days. Around 10 days for us to get the letter delivered. In addition, you will also see the letter with the heading as “Immigration/Citizenship - Australia” instead of “Complete Disclosure”. We spoke to the AFP customer care and they told us that it is a change that has started happening from Dec 15, 2020. So, though the immi department is asking for “Complete Disclosure” letter, we will get the letter as “Immigration/Citizenship - Australia”. Apparently AFP has informed immi dept about this as well.

Thank you for letting me know this! Hope I can get CO contact before that!!