Visa Grant Delay 189

any offshore waiting since 2018 or 2019 got co contact recently?

Isn’t it wrong n so unfair that people who are waiting since 2019 any month are just waiting since their lodgements but people from 2020 are lucky enough to secure the grant line, why on earth DHA is neglecting 2019 applicants, what wrong we did that we have been contacted for COs again n again after their delays let our docx expired? We too lodged our application in a manner which was decision ready but their lack of responsibilities are having us continuously paying for new pccs n medical twice n thrice?

they are even granting visa to people lodged in january 2021. this system is unpredictable and we can do nothing about it.

1 Like

This is sone kind of a deadly joke going on with 2019 applicants, many of us have lost our ways waiting for that long

I hope that I am wrong here, but is all this because our(2019) cases has been sidelined and marked as complex cases? because of some unintentional mistakes?

1 Like

No its not the case I think, because when we submitted our application was decision ready, everything is crystal clear in our lodgement, n we have been contacted by co twice! I hope we het our grant with in a day or two

Well I have not been contacted by CO at all.

when did you applied? onshore or offshore? for me as of today is 577 days since file lodged and no co contact :pensive:

11-June-2019, its 635 days, no co contact.

Applied onshore, now offshore. Interestingly I received CO contact for 485 application, asking for C.V. and testamour, for my 485 application, that I applied on 21-may-2019. No further action on both application till then.

same here bro applied onshore now offshore. lets hope for something positive in coming months.

Try all possible locations for early appointment.

Let’s

Hi Liz520 - I had a friend go through the same thing. It depends which country you are from (according to Bupa who she called) - if you give the people who did your last medical a call, they can explain your options re your medical. If you have had the xray already and from a certain country you don’t need to do it again so you can pass whilst pregnant, and also some places still let you have the full test post 14 weeks of pregnancy anyway. Lastly if you can’t have your xray done, it’s at the discretion of the person who processes your visa as to if they put a condition on your visa saying you need to go back and complete medical X months after the baby born

Thanks, this is the standard response you get from immi folks.

Thanks, I was able to get an early appointment which falls within the 28 day period. :crossed_fingers:

That is nice that you got date with in specified period.

When I spoke to Bupa team, they had mentioned that during covid time 28 days period is not mandatory and that immigration team are aware of delays, If required we can upload medical appointment letter just to ensure that we are in process of doing the medicals.

1 Like

My case is similar too. In my case I travelled in Jan 2020 on tr visa. stuck in India since then. Received invitation in Jan 2020. Lodged application on 2nd March 2020. Are we being considered as Onshore or offshore?

Points claimed for PR include Australian qualification, Professional Year and regional study. Total (90 Points) Analyst Programmer.

1 Like

we are considered offshores. are your medical and pcc still in validity period or expired? if your medical is still valid then you can expect the grant in few weeks.

1 Like

My medicals will Expire on 19th March. PCC expired last month. Have to upload new one. What is your situation. any update your PR bro?

just upload new pcc according to me in few days time because they are granting everyone whose medical and pcc are valid. for me they havnt contacted me in nearly 20 months. i have uploaded new pcc but cant do anything about medical because its upto the co. application status is received.

1 Like