Visa Grant Delay 189

Congrats Jagroop, about the Medicals and PCC i thought we can only do medicals when CO asks for it and issues a HAPID. Did you get an automated email with the HAPID? I applied around the same time and got CO contact to do medicals again. So i am wondering if we can do it preemptively saving time, might be useful for the people waiting for CO contact.

Hearty congratulations Jagroop

1 Like

Hi, anyone know what happen if Iā€™m preparing to have baby but I might need to redo medicals later? Iā€™m not sure if I should wait to get Visa first. I applied on March 2019 and still waiting. If Iā€™m pregnant, I canā€™t do X-ray which means my case will be hold for a long time again.

yupā€¦i was contacted by depttā€¦fr second time medicals and pcc

Thanks for the info.

Pregnant visa applicants and the chest x-ray requirementA pregnant visa applicant who is required to complete a chest x-ray needs to discuss her options with her own treating doctors and/or the examining panel physician or radiologist.A pregnant visa applicant may choose to either proceed with the chest x-ray or defer until after the childā€™s birth.If you decide to defer the chest x-ray until after the childā€™s birthA pregnant visa applicant should advise the Department if she decides to defer her chest x-ray until after the childā€™s birth.

Reference: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/form-listing/forms/160.pdf

Congratulationsā€¦Happy for youā€¦ When did you complete your medicals (date) when they contacted in October 2020?

Congratulation @Jagroop1987 well deserve and ontime.

thanks a lot!

You onshore, So they never ask your overseas pcc. Or its still valid.

Congratulations. Onshore?

I responded 13 october 2020 they contacted me 29th september

offshore

1 Like

It is already expired but it you dont travel to india they dont ask again even if it is expired

That means they opened your offshore profile during covid. May be you had medical related occupation.

I think, your answer is helpful for meā€¦ actually my passport also going to expire in julyā€¦ dont know how our passport should valid for grant. My agent was saying atleast three months. But still worried.

If you get the new one you/agent have to update it,once they open your file then they will verify it

yes ā€¦RN nec

Got contacted by CO today to redo my medicals. My status has been updated to ā€œInitial Assessmentā€.

Date of invite: 13th March 2020 Date of application: 4th May 2020 ANZSCO: 261313

I have a quick question. Th CO contact letter says to submit required info within 28 days. The earliest medical appointment is for May this year, which means I canā€™t complete it within 28 days. How to go about this? Has anyone else faced this issue?

What happens if you do not provide the information in time?

If you do not send us the information we need within the time we have given you, we can decide the application with the information we have at that time without asking you again. If you need to get the information from another organisation, you must: ā— ask them for it before the due date ā— attach evidence that you have asked them for it to your application in ImmiAccount. When you get the information, attach it to your application in ImmiAccount as soon as you can. If you cannot give us the information on time for some other reason, attach a letter to your application in ImmiAccount explaining the reason. We might let you have more time to give us the information if you cannot get it to us on time for reasons beyond your control.