Visa Grant Delay 189

What are the special things you do that an experience lawyer or immigration agent can’t do?

Because most of us we have agents or lawyers involved and fees paid and there is not different outcome.

1 Like

Do you mean you have connections inside with the immigration staff?

Did you get your grant?

Have any of you recently called DHA?

1 Like

Physical Verification For Employment. And Visa put on hold on due to expecting baby in December so.

So, you’re offshore?

From India?

So you’re soliciting opportunities to commit corruption on our behalf? The moment you mentioned business and that you can facilitate better outcomes you have formed a conspiracy to commit corruption, which is a criminal offense.

2 Likes

Yes, through the global feedback unit, but get generic response. That’s means DHA didn’t answer my question.

How does CO process those documents that we had submitted? They check all at once (once we had submitted required docs) ? I contacted by COs twice but each time different CO.

Yes, really, it is.

Soliciting financial gain to influence immigration officials is, at best, the crime of providing immigration advice without proper registration as per the Migration Act of 1958. As you have previously indicated that this is your “business” it meets the definition of financial gain.

And more seriously, if that influence of immigration officials is intended to engage in actions which may violate the Migration Act 1958, it become a conspiracy to commit fraud, which when involves a government official is corruption.

It’s not even a grey area. It’s a clear and obvious transgression which is punishable by jail. It is criminal.

Also, visa applications for 189s don’t expire, which shows that you don’t know anything about this process and are likely a grifter trying to exploit some desperate people. I’ve shared the details from this forum with the AFP. So good luck.

6 Likes

Offshore, From India

That’s disheartening. I contacted them twice( once in 2019 and once in 2020) and received generic responses too. I was just wondering if that changed!

It makes sense because I have never heard about such verification before.

Just wonder if offshore visa applications are assessed and decided overseas by the DHA mission?

Anybody knows how offshore applications are processed?

This could explain better processing time for either onshore and offshore applications.

hmmm, then u should get ur grant anytime soon bro.

Any updates from DHA? Need to wait the border reopen? Any 189 granted these days?

In the below article an immigration agent suggests this could lead to resumption of processing Permanent residence offshore applications by November.

I didn’t know they were halted :roll_eyes:…DHA kept saying there was delay only.

Yes, I agree.

Thanks for the good will .

hello, can u enlighten us what triggered ur physical verification after 2 whole years of lodge?? is it u contacting them again n again for progress?? so they may be finding a reason to delay further or to cause u more problems if anything goes wrong while ur physical verification.