Visa Grant Delay 189

Does DG also shows different stages or straight to DG from lodged?

only recieved to finalized

Agreed, I guess they are controlling the number of grants, cause once ppl onshore get granted, they eligible for the benefits as gov are giving money to a mojaroty of pr and citizen

1 Like

But what if quota fills the onshore applicants and then they wud nt tk offshore quota wud suffer
 Coz now a days onshore nurses and health professionls are increasing on daily basis

How long we have to wait???

thats a positive development for u bro. u are offshore ?

Onshore.

Hey there, I lodged my application on 19 December, it has been 15 months, I called the immigration the other day, the guy I talked to said he will take a note. I dont know how effective it would be. Have you called them in this 17 month period? I am also scared that covid19 may delay things. I lodged tgrough an agent and they are a bit useless :relieved:

What is your ANZSCO code?

Secondary School Teacher – ANZSCO 241411

Actually the whole agent thing is just for nothing , there isn’t much they can do. It’s all up to the immigration. I lodged in sep18., immi assessment email back in 2018 nov. Got email on 27/03/20 to do medical & police clearance again . So, you aren’t alone . Hopefully something positive soon will be in your way .

1 Like

Feeling insomnia

An agent said they got some grants on 3rd Apr, lodgement dates are around 4th March. I just can’t get it why isn’t even one here in immitracker in this week?

1 Like

u are onshore and having this much delay, i don’t know what will happen to us then, but it’s certainly a great news for u that u have been required to redo medicals, that suggests ur grant is on its way.

1 Like

Were they onshore or offshore ??? Lodgement 4th march 2019 ???

Hi VISA GURU’s,

I need your help as I am awaiting for the 189 Grant after second CO Contact on 20th March, this query was S56 more information, which I have provided within 24 hrs. I have filed this VISA on 09th April 2019, and also uploaded a renewed Australian PCC.

But my Indian PCC is due to expire, and the vfsglobal is closed due to COVID-19. What should I do ? Is there any possibility I can get VISA GRANT with a comment, to renew my PCC ?

Thanks in anticipation. Ritesh

They are 2020 March applicants, onshore I assume.

hi what is your number jagroop g

dear friend,

i am in same boat. lodged on 28th nov 2018. i contacted them couple of times but they gave generic response.

i am feeling trapped in this wait for visa what is your contact bro

are you able to do medicals in this epidemic covid situation