Visa Grant Delay 189

I was worried at first , but it’s quick . I registered for booking on Friday evening and next Monday evening they called me to do the test very next day (Tuesday) .

On the Bupa website It reads “At this stage we are prioritising appointments based on guidance from the Department of Home Affairs and will therefore contact you if your appointment has been deemed a priority type assessment. If you are not contacted in the next five (5) business days, it means your assessment has not been prioritised. Your request will be noted and we will contact you when an appointment is available”.

I think…it is the only platform where smone can discuss immigration matters…and nobody is compelled fr any personal info…i hope u got my opinion dsingh85 Cheers

hmm ok good then are you onshore???

i was just thinking for me as well because if they ask me for medicals now it can be full of panic due to lockdown in india. I mean DHA have to guide their physicians according countrywise situations

Yeah onshore.

Has anyone here in this forum made a complaint to GLOBAL FEEDBACK UNIT(GFU) about the delay in processing , if yes please share me the outcome and the feedback they gave, will highly appreciate . Thankyou

same for all bro

hi everyone

yesterday, i have called on immi visa helpline, got a very standard response which is their template : visa processing will take 12 months for 90%" and if you are saying its more than 12 month, then they will say, you are on 10%. I also asked them, some of my friends, who had applied later than me and got grant, then they are saying its on case on case basis

so, my suggestion is do not waste money on your ISD call,and do it only if you have intention of fight

then only they can give you preference

This is a general response they give every-time , they also said that we are processing both onshore and offshore cases , But we have not seen any result for offshore , God knows whats going on , But there should be some proper way to update us , rather than not giving generic responses.

Someone did report a grant yesterday in immitracker. It was issued in a week after responding to CO. So they are potentially working but at low capacity.

Onshores are getting grants these days :sob::sob::sob:

I am onshore and I haven’t received it yet. And I had my CO contact before that person.

Trust me, we have been waiting for over 1 year as well - Onshore applicant

Is there anybody with job title…Registered Nurse??

When was your last CO contact (if any) and what was the inquiry ?

Spouse medicals 13th Feb 2020.

How is the initial Entery Date looks like for offshore grant in the present time ?

I have been waiting since 20th Oct 2018, and till date my application status is “received” although my employer received an email in March’ 19 by home affairs asking my employment verification, and it was replied by them in 2 days, However I personally haven’t received any email asking for documents or anything else. does it means that CO is allocated to my case or I have to wait for my application status to change? Guys I Need your expert advice please :pray:

1 Like

I saw another grant today in immitracker. Onshore. I had my CO contact on 26th feb for Indian PCC. Provided the same day and no update since.