Visa Grant Delay 189

Tmrw is thursday…the forthcoming grant day fr many…ol the best guys Just saying as per previous trend…

Hello All,

who else is waiting for grant since NOV 2018…???

1 Like

It’s a lost cause for people waiting since 2018. Their cases might be somewhere deep in the backlog and DHA has probably even forgotten about them by this time.

1 Like

i think , there should be some way , where we can write to DHA to express our grievance and inform them that our application is beyond the processing time…

1 Like

Something is happening there , they are slow in general , its not 189 visa alone … Everyday i checks all of them… May be in The future they will speed up the process. No one knows what will happen . We should forget about it and wait . and we should make back up plans for the future.

It seems that they can do what ever they want .

And i think complaining to them or try to sue them will just cost us more money and more effort , we can invest this money and effort in other plans for our lives .

1 Like

Waiting since nov 12,2018

1 Like

I wish and pray that sanity prevail in DHA now, enough is enough. If they don’t wanna process then they should not invite the applicants in the first place.

1 Like

Sorry guys, this question is something i shouldn’t be asking here… if we change our visa to Bridging visa B from A and go overseas, will it delay the process or can we get visa grant(189) being offshore?

Also, our PTE score is valid only for 2 years, if we don’t recieve our PR grant by that time do we have to give our PTE again and score 8/9 each?

No, you wouldn’t have to go for PTE again. Only PCC and medicals may be requested again.

Thanks mate. Any idea for PR grant on Bridging Visa B on being offshore?

The estimated processing time has been brought down to 11 to 13 months. Great sign:-) Fingers crossed everyone …

We cannot go by that number. First, it’s only for upto 90% of applications, and second, it can go up or down based on their pace of processing.

yes its is positive sign as it havnt moved up and people who applied in march are getting their grants and i think they will pick up the pace fingers crossed

1 Like

I think, Thursday is the day for 189…

let’s see

There are no such “days”. Processing has happened at random intervals

I’m so sorry i dont know that much about kind of visas ,i’m barely familiar with the rules if 189 , wish that anyone here can help you

It’s started, 1 grant on immitracker. Let’s keep the thoughts positive ! :slight_smile:

hi i just got direct grant today applied onshore 10 march and from last week i am offshore on BVB my IED 23 January 2021

3 Likes

Congratulations. As said by many folks here, its Thursday (GRANT day) :blush:

1 Like