Visa Grant Delay 189

its showing after you login to immiaccount

Thanks, could I create an immiaccount and put my reference No to check that and follow the path?? I find an agent to apply for 189

not sure, I think you can only see if you have lodged.

Hi Max_Bi, Yes you can create your immi account and can import your application with your details into it to see everything related to your file.

Thanks a lot ! whether my agent know i create an account and follow the path by myself?? I don’t want him to know I create an account.

No, your agent will not know that you have created an account and imported an application unless you make any changes to your application as it will send your agent a notification that something has changed with the application.

Thank you for answering my question and give more detail for me!! Thanks again : )

It’s showing 11-13 months now in immi tracker, and i am already 13 months and 14 days since lodgement, should i call them again or it doesn’t matter at all ?

What information do we need to know to create that?

And they will tell you that you are in that 10%

Hahahaha yeah i forgot that
they have all the weapons to defend themselves
 thanks, i started to get hopeful for few seconds but yeah you are right

Hi, You will need generic information to create one such as name, email etc. in order to import your application to the account you will need an Application reference number, date of birth and passport number.

1 Like

Seems like hardly few grants this week so far. No matter what, timelines get increased or decreased, but end result tends to be same :slight_smile:

Yes mate, done. And I can see my agent had forgotten to upload my pcc and marriage certificate. She told me that there were no CO contacts, but she was contacted on 24th of June 2019. If she had uploaded them, I would have been granted by now :rage:

I called again and i literally tried everything to convince her about my stress and situation but she was like a computer who speaks only what she is programmed to speak, she was not even ready to understand, she kept on saying global processing times are not available, if you want to write feedback you can do via website, she repeated this atleast 4 times and i kept on saying i know about all this and my immi account says 11-13 months and i have already crossed that, is there anything that you can help me to deal with this but she had no clue

it’s an “undeveloped and failed process of a so called developed country”

1 Like

Can we all come together and look for legal options against the concerned authorities? I think it’s possible if we all commit to it. At least it will push the authorities to take note

oh!.. This was the reason i imported my application immediately after lodging it so i can track it. Anyway, lets hope for the best and will get our grants soon.

Hello. I submitted all the documents mentioned in the checklist ( form 80, Medicals, pcc, employment proof, etc. ) but they did not ask anywhere for form 1221. Can anyone please tell me if I should be uploading form 1221 and if yes where exactly? This is for 189 visa with primary and secondary applicant.

Hi , if I want to call DHA for my 189 status , on which number I can call ?