September AOR 2017

Hi. Please add me to the WhatsApp group.

Thanks.

invite sent

Thank you so much Andy for your reply. As per your suggestion I have raised CSE-New Delhi. But we have to submit our passport within 30 days. Please help me on this question also ā€œhow many days CSE-Delhi will take to replyā€. Please also provide call center number for India, so I can call.

Thank you so much for your help.

Hey, CSE may take a while to be responded. Some people waited 20 days for response. However, no one missed 30 days deadline.

In terms of Delhi VFS - I would suggest to call CIC call center number published on their web-site.

Hi Andy, Can you add me to the WhatsApp group pls.

Iā€™ve sent a link.

Thanks Andy!

Please add in the group. AOR received Sept 27

invitation sent

Please add me, tks!

Please add me to the whtasapp group. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

add in whatsup grp aor 4 sept

invited guys

Please add me to watsapp Thanks

I received my AOR on September 17 and my profile changed to the following today. Does this mean itā€™s jumped straight to IP2? Or am I at IP1? Been reading lots of forums and there seems to be different information. To be honest, Iā€™m just glad thereā€™s been some progress. Thanks! :slight_smile:

As background jumped to ā€œwe are processing your background checkā€ for the first time, you are in IP1.

Thatā€™s a normal timings i should say, well within the averages.

Thanks! I thought that was the case (it was IP1), but wanted to double check! :smiley:

Hey Andy

Please add me to the sept 17 aor whatsapp group.

Thanks

invited! all the best!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like