September AOR 2017

Hi Andy, thanks for your guidance. Currently I m in Ottawa. Please suggest me easiest way for landing after COPR.

Please add me to the whatsapp group fro September AOR

i’ve sent the link!

Please add me to watsapp

Invited mate!

add me to watupp

invited mate

Hi everybody !

it has been 32 days that my backgroung check statut is in “we are processing your demand. We will inform you when we will start your background check”. Is that IP1 phase or not ? Thank you for your responses !

FSW-OUTLAND

can you provide an exact wording? There is the first time i see word “demand” in background status…

Hi Andy,

Sorry i used a translated it from french. The exact sentence is :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Thank’s !

See here:

BG Check and medical status and its meaning post-AOR Generally, your application will follow the below path after the submission.

An important note:- This is the trend which is happening with most of the applicants. It may or may not match with your application process flow and timeline. The actual clarity of application status can be retrieved via GCMS notes only.

BG Check: Not Applicable (NA1) Medical passed – (MEP) BG Check In Progress (IP1) – R10 check is done here. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA2) – Eligibility check is done here. BG Check: In Progress (IP2) – BG Check: Not Applicable (NA3) – Sometimes this doesn’t come PPR: Passport Request CoPR: Confirmation of Permanent Residence So it is in below order

AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP2 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR

AOR: This is a letter you will get within 24 hours after submission of your PR application.

NA1: “Not applicable“. This will be your BG status message as soon as you submit and get AOR. Typically, this will be status till the time you get your medical passed status.

MEP: “You passed the medical exam“. This will generally happen after approx 25-30 days after your AOR. For PNP applicants it can take more time generally.

IP1: This will happen one or two days after your medical. Sometimes on the same day itself. BG status message in this stage will be “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”. CIC agents will do R10, criminality checks during this stage. Once they feel everything is good then they will change it to NA. These things will happen at CIO Office (Centralized Intake Office).

NA2: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP1 is completed. Sometimes IP1 will take few hours and if we have not checked our account during the time it was in IP1, it won’t be possible to know that we are in NA1 or NA2. Our file will be transferred to CPC (Case Processing Center) where agents will do eligibility assessments. If they feel everything is okay, then they will provide their recommendation to Visa Officer and same time they will initiate Security Checks.

IP2: BG status message in this stage will be “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.“. Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations. PPR mail will be triggered if the applicant paid RPRF up front. PPR mails these days are taking 7-20 days after you are in IP2 stage. These things will be done at CPC office.

Generally messages will be like below in IP2 status:

NA3: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP2 is completed. This status is not visible in many cases and direct PPR request is placed from IP2.

PPR: Passport Request. You will get an email for that and you may not get an update in your CIC account for this.

ADR: Sometimes an additional document is requested in IP1 or IP2 stage. An email, as well as message in your CIC account, will be sent.

please add me on whatsapp

thanks a lot

Hey, I received my AOR 15 Sep, now at NA2 stage. How long does NA2 stage usually take? I’m getting little nervous. I know it hasn’t been so long but so some people who took like less than a week in this stage!

If there’s a whatsapp group please add me as well.

Thanks

Thanks Andy and can you please add me to the whatsapp group ?

added mate

Thank you Andy

Hi Andy, thanks for your guidance. Currently I m in Ottawa. Please suggest me easiest way for landing after COPR.

Dear Andy, Need your guidance on this. I have already submitted my wife passport for PR stamping. Now on 7th Oct her open work permit application also approved and received request for passport submission. Should I resubmit my wife passport after PR stamping for open work permit stamping or they will paste both visa on passport as passport still with visa office or they will cancel open work permit visa and only issue PR visa. Please suggest I am so confused. Thanks

I would suggest to notify CIC that the passport had been submitted for stamping of permanent visa. they will then revoke the WP.

Congrats with getting PR!