Nsw 190 stream 2 occupation

It usually takes 3-6 weeks, in most cases.

1 Like

Hi Andy, Its been almost a month since I submitted all docs to NSW sponsorship for their nomination approval. I will lose points for age in August. I see in the invite that they asked to email them if we are going to lose points. I know it is still under the 12 week mark (for NSW nomination process time), but do I have to apply for Visa before August and get it approved by DIBP? I would like to email NSW to ask if they can process my application faster. Have you seen any cases like this?

HIā€¦Can you please share how many points did you have ioncluding state nomination? I have submitted my EOI in Jan for recruitment consultant in stream 2 with 65 points exclusing state sponsorship. It would be great if you could share your points.

Thanks Andy. Iā€™ll update on this forum once I get a reply from NSW.

Hi Arundhuti_Das,

I have 75 points.

Thanks.

Thanks for the response Eugene. I am assuming that 75 were you total points with SS. Regards Arundhuti

Hi Arundhuti,

I have 75 points without SS.

Thanks.

Hiā€¦i have applied for Visa 190 ā€¦but how do you know if its for stream 2? I have 70 points.

because, some anzsco can only be invited via stream 2.

Hi All, I have 75 points for 190 EOI for VIC and NSW, I started with 65 points (without SS) in Oct 2017, yesterday I updated my PTE scores and my points jumped to 75 (w/o SS). ANZSCO code is 261314, software tester. Please let me know what are the chances

Hi Andyā€¦I have submitted my EOI yesterday for ANZSCO 232414 (Web Designer) for NSW stream 2 with 60+5 points. Do I stand a chance of invite in my nominated occupation. Thanks in advance and best regards.

Hello Andy,

Am new to the Immitracker. Could someone pls explain me how NSW stream 2 works? My Skill - Accountant / External Auditor - both at 70 & 75 (NSW) respectively. Am curious to know if my occupation qualify for stream 2.

Thanks.

You qialify for stream 1, however, you need more points as of now.

Hi, I have got an invite to apply for NSW Nomination for a subclass 190 visa.My score is 70 and the occupation is 223112: Recruitment Consultant.I have applied under stream 2.what are my chances of getting invited to lodge for visa?

Thanks

1 Like

Hello Andy, I have applied for SC190 NSW with Web Developer - ANZSCO 261212 yesterday. Total score is 80 (including ss)

Need help in understanding whether I am qualified for Stream 2 or not and what are the chances of getting an invite. Note: my skill is not there in NSW priority list, however, it is there in STSOL. PS: couldnā€™t find any info related to my skill (web developer) at immi tracker

Appreciate your help!

Hi Arundhuti,

I have also submitted my EOI in Apr for Anzco 223112 HR consultant with 65 points incl SS. Did you get invite or intimation so far?

Hi Andy, I have submitted by EOI application under NSw stream 2 with 65 + 5(SS) points for code 263213 for ICT System Test Engineer on 13th December 2017. Till now I did not get any reply from SkillsSelect. Please let me know what are my chances of getting the same

Hi all, I have lodge EOI for Subclass 190 NSW with 70 + 5 points on 13th June 2018 for ICT Business Analyst 261111.when will I get my invitation ?

Dear Andy, I have also loged my EOI for Recruitment Consultant with 65 points under stream 2 category. My PTE score is 87 overall. Is it true that if you have a superior language skill, the chances of getting an invite is little brighter?

Dear All, I have a query regarding points evaluation from ACS. I have 10+ years of experience but when I completed my assessment thru ACS I got a strange response that they have considered only 7.1 years of experience though am computer science student and relevant experience also same. After deliberate on assessment, I understood that ACS has considered 10 years of experience from the day I have applied, since I have 11 months gap in my career they havenā€™t given the same. Now query here is, after completing 11 more months does the points automatically increases or not? Can someone please advice?