Nsw 190 stream 2 occupation

Hi. I have applied for Recruitment Consultant 223112 with 60+5 points on June 15th 2017. When will I get an invite?

Hello Everyone!

Is there a way to track EOI online without a reference number? Reference number isnt shared by agent

There is now ay of tracking as such, once invite from a state will come agent should inform you. Usually, agents have a agent’s account where they store multiple EOIs, therefore they will not share the details.

Hello… can anyone please let me know the options available for recruitment consultant occupation under various VISA options? i have cleared skills assessment & PTE too. My points are 65 with SS. Also, what are the chances of invite under 489 VISA for NSW stream 2?

Recruitment Consultant is not on the NSW 190 Priority Skilled Occupation List (NSW 190 List) according to their web-site… https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/live-and-work-in-nsw/visas-and-immigration/skilled-nominated-migration-190/are-you-eligible

and stream 2 is for very high pointers… not 65.

Hi Andy, so for NSW stream 2, does your occupation have to be in NSW 190 List AND Have high points?? my occupation is 511112 (Project Administrator) which is not on the list, but I have high points (80) with state sponsorship.

I understand that you qualify for stream 2. I have never researched stream 2, so my knowledge are somewhat limited, but it seems the case that your occupation does not need to be on the list.

Is any Chemical Engineer received an invitation either in 189 or 190 (NSW) ?? Kindly share… Thanks

Hi,

I have applied for NSW and Victoria 190 visa during September 2017. The points i have is 65 = 25(Age)+10(Eng)+15(Qualification)+5(State Nomination). What are the chances of this getting picked up? Is anybody getting reverts to similar scores nowadays? Appreciate your repies.

whats you anzsco? you can check here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/au/trackers/expression-of-interest-sc190 filter by anzsco.

I’ve not seen many recently. check here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/au/trackers/expression-of-interest-sc190 filter by aznsco.

Hi Andy, Thanks for pointing it out. I submitted my EOI for NSW Stream 2 on 2/12 and was able to get an invite within 4 days.

Congratulations! If you can, please add your case to the tracker.

What’s ur code and score ???

Thanks in advance .

511112 Program or Project Administrator. Score 80 points with State Sponsorship

1 Like

I added mine to EOI SC190 tracker. Is there a different one?

1 Like

No, no, that’s it! thank you so much! and good luck with nomination and then grant :slight_smile: keep in touch, maybe we meet in Sydney.

Hi Andy, It would be great if you can help me & throw some more light on the Stream 2 occupation ANZSCO 224712 ‘Organisation and Methods Analyst’. As its not on the priority list of NSW, I’d like to know can I still apply under SS for the same ? If Yes, then how many points are required( if under High Point Category) to be eligible, as I don’t see any applicant under this Code on IMMITRACKER for NSW. Thanks in advance for your Help.

I would say if you have 80… then you would have a chance, that’s my impression.

Hi. I submitted EOI for 223112 on 6 Jun 17. I received a notification from NSW to apply for state sponsorship on 16 Feb 18 and submitted the application on 23 Feb 18. I’m not too sure how long they will take to respond on the outcome.