Nsw 190 stream 2 occupation

I have created EOI ( 190 ) with 70 points including SS for NSW for category 149311 , i know its tough without 20 in English but is there any possibility for get invitation.

i had also created separate EOI for 489 with 75 points hoping to get invitation.

regards Ahmad

No the points do not increase automatically. And it is advisable not to claim more than what ACS says in its assessment. If you wish, you can reapply to ACS to get full credit of 10 years after 11 months.

Thanks for your reply, but to be clear am not adding or changing any apart from the ACS certificate. Currently I claim 10 points from my exp and current employment end date left as blank hence am assuming it auto updates in EOI when i reach 11 months exp.

You can get an invite from NSW with 70 points, though this may take some time. I had filled an EOI(149311) in Febā€™ 2017 and got the invitation in May 2018. Be positiveā€¦

Ohh really , thanks for encouragement but i guess the situation is bit different in 2018 with immigration being a hot topic.

Lets see , i have also applied 489 NSW and NT.

By the way , Are You still in NSW? How is the job market for 149311 , i see lot of opening from the field.

Regards Ahmad