How long does SC190 visa takes to get processed?

Mee too in the same date range. Submitted 29 May, CO contact 28 Nov. Hoping to get Grant soon as 3 months passed since the CO contact. Let’s see

Group specially for 190ians

Anyone from Nov applicants received visa recently? I had a look at immitracker that March,April are still waiting and some from Dec, Jan have been granted visas. That’s not bad though, but I don’t understand which profiles they are picking up.

Hi guys, just joined this trend and have read through your comments. I am also waiting. Applied November 2019, no contact yet. Fingers crossed for a DG!

Hi @Dennis_Jacob, any update on your case?

hi , lodged on 22nd nov , not heard from co ,hoping too for a DG , but saw some grants in end of feb ppl got grants for 20th / 21st nov . hope they continue the same trend.

Hi All,

Good to see all the comments. I have applied for 190- Vic with 85+5 points for analyst programmer. Any idea how much time would it take? Updated on Feb 16 2020.

Hi Guys, created a dynamic group for all GRANT aspirants… and its a very active group. More than 100 ppl have joined. Anyone interested pls join using below link:

Applicants who got contacted by CO in OCT, NOV, DEC are still waiting (current waiting period AFTER CO contact is 90-130 days) not fair !! and who lodged their 190 applications in NOV are getting grants :relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved:

1 Like

Waiting for oct 9. Western Australia

Occupation and ANZCO?

why is WA processing is very slow compared to other states. Still no one got any grant for Oct’ 19.

Is there any effects on 190 visa applications processing due to corona virus lockdowns???

People say state has no role to play in grant, only immi plays role here. But its true that applicants from WA getting their visas very slowly as compared to others. I haven’t seen any grant for sooo long. Moreover, soft engineers are getting more grants comparitively.

I was contacted by CO on 4 March for more details, uploaded it on 17 March. With COVID19 and responses here, will I have to wait 3 months minimum??? Any idea or suggestion? it’s really stressful, Checking in Immi Tracker and Email every now and then to find if there is any response or any changes. I applied in Nov 18 2019 from WA as Engineering Technologist, 233914. After getting invite, does prioritising Processing of 190 Visa also depend on the points??? or simply dates?? Any Idea???

Thanks for the reply.

Hi guys,

Are they processing Subclass 190 visas during this lockdown nd does your anzsco code matter when they are processing?

Hi fellow aspirants,

I filed for EOI in Aug 2019 with 90 points and got invite in sep 2019. I filed the application in OCT 2019 with all the documents and health check done. Its been 7 months and it still says application RECEIVED. I haven’t received assessment commenced email nor has the CO contacted me. Any one in the same situation?

With given situation of COVID-19, things are not moving at expected pace. You might need to wait a bit more. I knew of people who had been waiting for over one year with same points. It depends on many factors which no one knew of. All that I mean to say is, 7 months wait is still fine, nothing to worry about. I myself have been for almost 11 months. And, not all will receive assessment commencement email. I haven’t got one but got a CO contact after 6 months of lodgement.

Hi, i applied on 21st Nov 2019 for South Australia but so far no response has been received.