What are the stages in Canadian PR journey?

Stages in Canadian PR journey 1st the profile 2nd is ITA 3rd is AOR 4th medicals 5th background 6th ppr 7th COPR 8th landing 9th pr card ======================= These are 3 different stages that majority of the PR applicants in EE will see against Background check in My CIC. IP1 -------- IP1 will be shown when we pass the medical. Some people get this update on the same day along with their medical and some of them couple of days after. CIC agents will do R10, criminality checks during this stage. Once they feel everything is good then they will change it to NA. These things will happen at CIO Office (Centralized Intake Office) NA --------- This stage, our file will be transferred to CPC (Case processing Center) where agents will do eligibility assessments. If they feel everything is okay, then they will provide their recommendation to Visa Officer and same time they will initiate Security Checks. IP2 -------- This status will be seen in my CIC account once Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations. On the same day PPR request will be triggered if the applicant paid RPRF upfront. These things will be done at CPC office. It is not necessary that every applicant will undergo this process. But majority of the cases, I have noticed the same status.

Hey @Andy-MyImmiTracker,

I have a question about transfer to CPC? I have raised a query using the CSE form regarding the Visa office processing my application. I have received a mail with the below lines:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the Case Processing Center in Ottawa. If you would like to contact the responsible office directly in the future, you may find the contact information for the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario, on our website. We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests: • Download application forms and guides • Change of address • Check your application status • Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Sincerely,

Agent Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html"

What does this mean? Is my query transferred to CPC or my file was transferred to CPC? Your suggestions at the earliest were helpful.

1 Like

@gvkteja - I have the same situation as this one. What is the result on this? Did you get any update on this?

logged into my account to check my CEC application profile and saw my application’s current status as updated. It confirmed that my medical was passed yesterday and background check also changed from ‘Not Applicable’ to ‘Your application is in progress’ following which the status went back to ‘Submitted’. A few hours later, I got an email notification stating that an update was made to my profile. I found nothing different on there this time and the status was still ‘Submitted’. Could this be a ghost update? Wondering on ghost update because I saw a few CEC profiles recently on My immi tracker that received a decision (PPR) within 4 days after medical passed stage. Or is this the a case of delayed notification for the update to my profile that I saw earlier in the day? AOR- July 1