Visa Grant Delay 189

No one has any idea about the processing. Just wait patiently. Make sure to withdraw 485 if 189 is granted first.

June applicants appear to be still at some distance bro, I think in this forum there are applicants from January ( with CO contact for most of them ) until March 23rd ( thats around the timeline where cases are being picked up )

Hi Broā€¦ my wife proceeded to do the medical as per normal, theye didnt even brought up the false detection, im still waiting if there would be any changes on BUPA side as her medicals all reflect as completed, same thing as last time, then suddendly BUPA ask for 603 after some time, but for now it just reflects completed on emedical, and clearance provided on Immiaccount. hope it stays that way.

Yes I agree. Although only 100 invitations were sent in the subsequent months of april may and june. So a tiny ray of hope for me. If I dont recieve my grant soon, it will bw disaster for me. arghh

Thanks for the update @LarryD hope you get the grant soon and i dont get a repeat medical request :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi everybody Any one knows why we are not seeing any grants today?

Nopeā€¦and surprised too

Hi Guys, So our baby was born in May 2019, Iā€™ve submitted form 1022 ā€œchange of circumstancesā€ on my immi account as well as uploading birth/passport for the baby. No CO contact yet and no baby added to our immi account, just want to check, should I complete form 1436 as well and where do I send it to?

1 Like

Same hereā€¦

We applied on 20th April,second baby born on May 1stā€¦ We applied for passport and baby docs and submitted them on 8th Juneā€¦ No CO contact even onceā€¦ Fyi, even we have submitted 1022 form for CICā€¦

I have a question. Iā€™m from India and currently staying in US. At the time of filling visa I didnā€™t attach PCC from FBI as I did not complete 12 months stay but now I just completed one year stay. Do I need to attach PCC from US now ?? Will it have any effect on my visa. I donā€™t want to waste further delay due to CO contact. Please suggest

Yes @GRK, have PCC from US done and upload before CO contact. If you have completed 12 months, CO is definitely ask for it, so better provide sooner than later.

Hi @anubha_trivedi, any updates on your application?

@scdesh Thank you, will do

Hi guysļ¼Œ I have been reading posts on this forum for a long time,I finally got my grant. Iā€™d like to share my timelines. Date invited: 10 Mar 2019 Date lodged: 18 May 2019 Direct grant: 07 Jan 2020

6 Likes

Congrats @Taro, at least it is moving

1 Like

So if i am not wrong, you are under 189 with a date of lodgement 18/05/19 right?? Are u offshore or onshore??

The invite expires after 60 days i.e 10th May. This should be 18 March or 18 April

Sorryļ¼Œ the lodgement date is 18 Mar 2019

Congratsā€¦can you plz update ur case in immitrackerā€¦it will be a great help