Visa Grant Delay 189

Any grants for January 2019 submission?

Congrats bro !!!

Mine and your co are the same. We both the jan people. The co must be busy with 190 that’s why our cases not touched yet. What you think?

I have lodged on 14th Feb and CO contact on 18th June. Still waiting. Hoping for grant by Christmas. Fingers crossed.

I am also Jan applicant with no co contact till now

3 Jan guys waiting already… :smiley:

Maybe they are going in reverse direction first see March guy got and the feb and then us… what you say?

Lets see how table will turn around on our side

may be Imran . With respect to this, we could not come to some conclusion

Which country of origin? India?

Another grant reported now…:v:t2:

1 Like

Really for march applicant? Country of origin?

In this forum.?

MyImmiTracker is updated by some folks today… 3 grants issued today to March applicants.

1 Like

Hi, Is this mandatory to re-upload the PTE new score card even though no CO contact done for asking PTE results. My PTE test reports sent to DHA during the lodgement back in Dec 2018.

5 approvals in 24 hours! I had to check the tracker number again to make sure that I was not in 190! :rofl:

1 Like

Excited looking at the movement. Just wanted to know, how would I be intimated about my visa grant ? (hoping that will happen soon, considering I lodged on 15th March’2019, 80 points, 261313).

yes I think so, I just did. It wont cost you a thing.

i see 3 grants awarded today. What kind of approval are you talking about?

Talking about 24 hour period, not today… 3 developer programmer (all with different usernames, hopefully they are not the same person), one social worker and one communications…

edit: developers are from different countries so probably they are not the same person :slight_smile: