Visa Grant Delay 189

Yes Parveen its great to have you all on this journey I wish all the best for you too. Dont lose hope and you will get what you are supposed to have!

2 Likes

Could you please clarify what is the new info in the PTE report and why did you re-submit it? Also, if additional documents are uploaded, wonā€™t it put the application at the bottom of the queue again?

I donā€™t think its necessary unless your score is more than 2 years oldā€¦

There were some recent CO contacts for the PTE. @Hooch - could you clarify?

Congrats on your grant! People like me are sitting here with magnifier glasses as they donā€™t want any CO contacts. After reading your post i downloaded my PTE results again from Pearson website. I compared this with previous report which was submitted at the time of lodgement and found one difference. In most recent report which i downloaded today , there is a new field called ā€œScore report Codeā€ ( Alphanumeric code with 10 characters ) below my name. So, by ā€œReference numberā€ you mean ā€œScore report Codeā€ or you mean any other field?

Hi All, we received our grant today 37 days after resubmitting my PTE result including the ā€˜Score report codeā€™ as requested. We werenā€™t told that the ā€˜Score report codeā€™ was the information they needed, this is the only sensible reason. We had no other request from CO after that.

3 Likes
1 Like

yes thatā€™s the one i mean. with this new code co will be able to varify your report by himself through their dha portal. Thats what i was told

no your palce in the queue is all based on your lodgement day. I have uploaded lots of additional documents after my lidgement day a couple of times and i wa stold by my agent it would not affect my place in the queue.

Hi There Congratulations for the grant!

Can you please confirm your CO team, Adelaide or Brisbane?

Many congratulations for your grant and thanks for the useful information about PTE! You mentioned that you changed your addressed and updated it in immiaccount during processing. Did you have to do a new Australian Federal Police check for the new address? Cheers

Congratulations linziā€¦

Congratulations!!! So, you just uploaded the pdf version of the score report right? Have you tried to send the report by pte portal back again to the dha?

Hi, Firstly, congrats for your grant. Can you please confirm your CO name?

Hi yes i did not do a new police check. only updated the adress as it is suposed to be valid for a year

i am not sure. i guess its adelaide

Looks like they are picking up 189 processing now! 2 more grants today already

2 Likes

Yes, I know another granted today submitted at 28th Feb. 2019.

1 Like

seems Good news coming up these days.

Seems like people are getting direct grants. Good news.