Visa Grant Delay 189

Any positive news today??

Nothing so far

Russia has begun a war. When the world will ever be normal again? All the prayers are with Ukrainian people and hope this doesnā€™t impact the world as covid did.

1 Like

We can only pray brother :pray: everytime some positive news comes and then something like this happens. Feeling sick now

1 Like

if other countries intervene in this situation then the order would be change and a difficult situation would be a head of usā€¦its a probability

Not yet. But I am sure that it is just a matter of time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Russia & Communist Chinaā€¦the evil twins of the 21 century, standing with Freedom & Ukrainians

Any co contact/grant today?

no news till date. Even bro Facebook page of agents are not publishing any grant newsā€¦otherwise they are always ready to advertise this kind of news immediately to attract new applicantsā€¦

I donā€™t understand what is the actual thinking of immigration, how they work, they have no ethics in their work, I think they should close their immigration department forever and try to source private companies for processing visasā€¦

Couple of years ago they were planning to outsource the visa processing department. Donā€™t understand their working. They never follow a fixed pattern.

bro in this slow way, how we can wait?? I think their average is 1 grant maximum in 1 dayā€¦

We are at their mercy bro. We can only wait.

Bro I think now 75000 files are pending as onshore people are also not getting grants.

What a psychosis ļ¼

Why bro? lol

bro other petition reported more than 3000 signaturesā€¦

Thatā€™s good bro. Letā€™s hope it catches the media attention.

Bro I think case officers again on leaveā€¦

No they are not on leave. They are granting visas even on Sundays to onshore people. Once again they have started doing the same thing.