Visa Grant Delay 189

I believe few chinese are sitting in DHA and processing only Chinese or non Indian cases.

Congrats and wish you all the best!! Happy to see some movement.

Congrats!..pls cherish the country we’re about to settle in which STILL guards and encourages freedom

Highly possible, pls watch this guys and sink in for a good while, Those totalitarian and thuggish regimes have formed a new ‘Axis of evil’ and infiltrated Australia for many decades ‘https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpARUtf1pCg

These brainwashed mainland Chinese will surely carry their communist ‘thought virus’ into ANY country they intend to dwell in

Personally. I am fed up of seeing only Chinese grants. I am now feeling is AUS a new china?

Also if you see this case it is offshore and dec 2021 and grant Jan 2022. How can they do injustice to other countries applicants.

Lastly aus has seen 54 deaths and 1.5 lac cases in last 24 hours. I don’t think anything is going to happen for us.

Hi Saurabh, how long are you waiting for grant?

Here’s some of the major reasons: 1. Mainland Chinese, wherever they tend to immigrate to…those who got to the target country earlier during the past started to run heaps of underground immigration agencies, property conveyancers and restaurants…The majorty of these companies have more or less been involved in dirty deeds such as money laundry, bribing the local government officials and dodging taxes; 2. They also brainwash people from other nations(especially those from english-speaking countries) to spread their dirty communist propaganda shit

Students now can do unlimited work, they can break international rule of 20 hour work but they cannot process our straightforward visas files. It is very difficult to process a file although even in 2 year. don’t know what they want? no clarity

Covid has again stalled the progress…

They do not have staff to process the files even they do not intentions to process the offshore as per a agent

1 Like

If disclosing the TRUTH equals ‘deterioration and so-called racism’ in the eyes of urs…then you should feel embarrassed by that ignorance buddy…there are always ppl out there who just can NOT handle the truth

In my view…they only process when they pass the rule to stop benefits for 4 years for PR

And that is likely to be passed by July 22…and no one knows when…so we dont have any options than wait…and waste our career and time in years

Absolutely true. I am convinced seeing Chinese grants during covid.

And the last one was a shocker. Offshore grant in just one month for a Chinese.

Even in previous days news on grant delays include only chinese applicant’s concerns…

do you mean health care and education here, what benefits do you think they may stop?

after pr benefits…

unclear to me

Hello guys, I was one of you , I got my PR in Feb 2020, just before the pandemic.

In between I keep visiting this forum to check the latest updates as I have a few younger cousins who are PR applicants.

I landed in Australia a week before the great Aussie lockdowns. It was difficult for me to get a job because of the uncertainty created by Covid. To be honest I survived on government payments when I was unemployed. Trust me, the unemployment benefits for citizens and PR holders was a big burden on the government.

I just thought of writing this post to pass on some ground info.

The biggest reason for extremely low grants is the probable cost of unemployed PR holder + probable medical costs as well. The economy is picking up now and they will surely require more talented people.

Two risk factors in the near term are:

1. Newer Covid variants (adds to the uncertainty. Covid is the biggest enemy of immigration. Even after coming here, everything has become slow because of Covid - schooling, job search, documentation, house hunting)
  2. Upcoming federal elections. (immigration is a political issue since sometime now)

Once the above two things gets sorted out, the grants should start flowing again. (thats how the real world works).

Please keep yourselves motivated and keep upskilling during this time. Your skillset will help you a lot here.

Cheers.

1 Like