Visa Grant Delay 189

I couldn’t find that line. Can you show me the screenshot of this information please

I found this thing. I think this direction applies to Hong Kong residents.

there is nothing like that department has changed the direction from 87 to 92-93. please open and read that link carefully. under processing timeframes>> open skilled migration visa applications>> read doe category 1-6 and category 3-7. you will find that 489, 189, and 190 visa are apart from this means there is nothing given that onshore will be given priority on the offshore for these visas.

although it is 92 and 93 direction; not 91

Heard omnicron is not that risky virus…so hope everything will be alright soon n we get offshore grant soon

1 Like

Omicron is nothing just vaccine manufacturers now playing games. Don’t know what will happen. tomorrow borders are opening and frankly it could be possible that they pause borders after some days in the wake of another variant. They are unpredictable.

In a nutshell they are not going to process offshore cases sooner.

I have same thoughts :smiley:

1 Like

Let’s see if this logic stands true coming January 2022. Dec DHA will hardly pick up anything.

2 Likes

Only Nick mckim is the genuine person in the parliament. He is the only person who raises his voice for us.

True that. I hope Alex has a valid explanation.

We all also have to send direct message to minister right now for processing of our offshore visas.

But this leads to any concrete outcome for offshore?

Scomo’s government can’t be trusted.

Question…If offshore 189 app got rejected(Disasterously lol), can we still make an appeal to AAT as offshore applicants?

yes they are assuming this.

What is current time of processing 189 grant ?

Someone got co contact within a week. China offshore.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/au/trackers/consolidated-visa-tracker-sc189/cases/case-104240

1 Like

his assessment commencement date is 8/4/2020 ??

May be he lodged his eoi then