Visa Grant Delay 189

Dear all, does anyone know the answer of my question? How can I send the TOEFL score result to DHA? (My agent said the scan of TOEFL score report is enough) Do you have further information on this?

It should be enough , scanned copy should be as per recommended quality though. I myself have done the same and know 2 others ( who got the PR).

1 Like

Thank you very much for your answer. Wish you all the bestā€¦

how come your agent know that your co has been changed

whenever CO requests something, thereā€™ll be name, i had CO contact twice and the names were different

Updated on immitracker.

Yes, last week mine was showing 18-33 months and then changed suddenly to finalized.

so co contacted you twice for which documents

Thanks to Almighty ALLAH that you got PR

1 Like

Just once take a look at 190 tracker guys, i mean this is not good, they are giving so many grants daily, even 10-15 grants on some days, today only 4 grants, and not all of them are obviously updating immi tracker so the count could be even more, and almost all of them are direct grants, no CO contact, are they all filling their application so perfectly that nothing is required from them, no queries at all? No documents missing? :slight_smile:
I know 190 is a rising sun these days, but this much partiality :frowning:

States earn more money from 190ā€¦so they are ignoring 189 ones. May be we donā€™t see new 189 invites in near futureā€¦ thatā€™s what i feelā€¦189 is such a strong visa so they are pretty much restricting it

Weā€™ve had CO contact today, also requesting to provide the Department with permission to view my PTE test result. Iā€™ve followed the instructions they supplied and also get the message ā€˜The score report has already been sentā€™ as Iā€™ve seen a few others have. Has anyone managed to overcome this or is able suggest a solution?

1 Like

Hi, So, you already selected to send your scores to DHA when you booked your PTE exam? And still CO asked to send the score? Amazing

Hi Gurjeet, yes, I sent my scores the day after I received my results, in January, but had our first contact today requesting permission to view my result.

It would be great to see some grants as well, not just requests for PTE scores :-/

check out my immitracker case

So how are you providing the access to the CO, is there any permission that we need to allow?

Let us know what you respond to this requirement from CO and we will also update our files accordingly. Thanks much!

Shows the eagerness to fill the regional areas.

However as 189 being highly skilled category of visa and still invitations are being provided, it should feel like a premium visa for the highly skilled folks like us :smiley: After all, getting the invite isnā€™t easy and people have spent a large amount of money and time in applying the visa.

1 Like

share your timeline please

the sameā€¦pte portal is not allowing to send the result score to DHA again, i tried it as proactive action. Please share the steps, if you succees