Visa Grant Delay 189

My son age is 2 years when I lodged application in march2019. Do I need to submit polio certificates?

Whatā€™s polio certificate by the way, I never heard of thisā€¦ We only get polio vaccination done as a part of immunization but this kinda certificate is never givenā€¦

Since, Iā€™m from Pakistan, I had to submit polio certificates for all members including myself and wife. Pakistan still has few polio cases reported so may be thatā€™s the reason. Submitting to be on safe side is in your favor actually. I submitted them for my children but then they asked for my wifeā€™s, then I had to resubmit

Itā€™s like once vaccination is done, Pakistan government issues polio certificates, as proof of verification that all members are polio free and have taken the vaccine. M not sure about other countries.

1 Like

Itā€™s mandatory to have for medical to proceed. IOM demands it.

Thanks for the information.

I too donā€™t know ā€¦ we too get vaccinations but not certificatesā€¦

This requirement is for counties like Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc. Who are still in WHO list for Polio not for all counties.

Congratulations! Wishing you all the bestā€¦ Could you please log it in the consolidated Visa 189 tracker?

Can someone help me on the information: 1.Can I submit any additional supporting documents after lodging a Visa in the document upload section of immiaccount ? 2. If so will it affect my date of submission of application?

As far as I am concerned, you can submit any supplementary documents anytime before the CO actually working on your case, and it wonā€™t affect the schedule. But, if CO contact with you for any document, it will certainly affect the time. Good luck.

Ok. thank you.

2 new COs today. Hope we all have a happy Nov!

5 Likes

Congratulations! Did your Assessment period mentioned in your immi account changed to 18-33 months?

Any Idea why so many COā€™s are coming for PTE results. Surely not all would have skipped the step to send it to DHA during the application Submission ?

Do we need to recheck or resend again ? ā€¦

Invite -11th Jan 2019 ; Submitted - 14th Feb 2019 ; CO Contact - 18 June 2019 ; Responded - 27 June 2019 ;

Waitingā€¦

No grants reported for March as yet. Does seem though they have started application assesments atleast

1 Like

I lodged on 1 March and my agent told me i havent got a co yet

Hereā€™s hoping we all get our grants soon. Cheers!

2 Likes

my agent reported my CO changed, looks like new resources being assigned for 189

What all documents do we need for overseas work experience ( no points claimed for this exp )

Relieving letter, payslips, statutory declaration (uploaded). Do we need form 16 as well ?