Visa Grant Delay 189

How long they took to mark health clearance for the newborn on immi account after providing the GP Document ? By the way, whats your current application status?

They took 5 working days to provide clearance.

My application was lodged on July 22nd 2019 , I have received my first co contact on March 4th 2021 to redo medicals, completed medicals and status now is further assessment.

Okay. We are too close in terms of processing.

Applied on 17th July 2019, got CO on March 1st and health clearance is done for the family, but for baby, its still pending. Document shared 8 days ago.

Good to hear that…are you an onshore applicant? I lodged on 29th July 2019 as Management Consultant Offshore and still awaiting to hear from DHA - status still shows Received. Don’t know when this endless wait is going to over - nevertheless, keep the group posted on how things pan out for you.

no co contact for you so far?

Yes, none so far. At least they can complete the process of verification of the offshore applicants and grant only when the int. borders open - that will certainly ease some pressure off us who have deeply invested in terms of efforts, money and ambitions.

same here bro 20months and no co contact. hope they open soon.

guys…does anyone have co contact in Feb/March month and got the PR ???

1 Like

Is any one got visa grant/CO contact who put file in April 2020?

Is necessary to upload form 80 in immii account?

Thanks in Advance :grinning:

It’s recommended to upload Form 80 given DHA has asked for that in a lot of cases - Form 1221 is optional but I submitted that as well given some cases they asked for that also.

Thanks for reply…

people are waiting since 2019 and some even from 2018…

and some are waiting since 2017 :pensive: Here is the proof. click to see

This massive delays has seriously affected my life, I did not know that betting on 189 would cost me so much.

Hi Guys,

I have a good news to share. I received my grant yesterday. Details are below: Application Date: 3rd April 2019. (Software Engineer - Onshore, Previously held visa 485. On bridging for 1.5 years) First CO: 13th Feb 2020. 2nd CO: 26th Feb 2021 (Just a day after the previous documents expired) Grant date: 25th March 2021. In total I did medical and PCC 3 times (one with application and 2 because of CO contacts). Did two complaints to know the status as i had crossed the general processing times (got the generic response). Called department multiple times with no resolution and got the same message every time.

I am thankful to each one of you who have been supportive during hard times. I wish you all good luck and hope you get your visa soon.

2 Likes

Congratulations buddy…

1 Like

Congratulations :partying_face:

1 Like

Can you please guide how to call the department.

Congratulations :partying_face: This is great news. I hope the best comes to you with this.

2 Likes

I called the Immigration General Enquiries 131 881. These are customer care representatives who have no authority to do anything except to advise that you are in 10% of the cases which take more than normal to finalize. This is the constant response that i received over the course of 2 years.