Visa Grant Delay 189

Its a good news Then u will get ur grant soon

Ya i know Immi system is so complicated

Is anyone facing issues while logging into immiaccount this morning?

No, I canā€™t access to the account

Hiā€¦it is due to scheduled system maintenanceā€¦

Me neither! Thanks for checking:) I wanted to make sure I was not the only one facing the issue

Thanks for letting us know Jagroop:)

Any news for 2018 applicants, anything?

No update on mine :frowning:

Hi People, I am just passing to inform that my wife and I, We received our granted last 27th of February. I just want to wish you the best, this forum was really helpful for me as I was able to push my migration lawyer with some really useful comments you posted about the process, so thank you so much it was totally helpful and worthy. Finally, I know this fkg waiting time is really frustrating and affects many plans and projects, but our documents are already there, we were all invited and if you are confident that you did well and provided real information all by law, you will get it eventually, so donā€™t feel desperate.

My process: I applied with my wife with ANZSCO 233411, we are from Colombia and we are living in Australia, we received the invitation in the round of 11/02/2019 and lodged our application back on 20/03/2019. We received CO contact on 13/01/2020 asking about our Colombian PCC (which we already have submitted and it was up to date so we just sent it again the same). Then, we got our grant on 27/02/2020. According to this information, they spent about 11 months in all my process which is aligned to what they are informing in the GPT.

Have a bright future, cheers.

5 Likes

Congrats

Nothing on me

Nothing on my applicationā€¦ lodged on 14/12/2018ā€¦ I recently added my baby in the application but not been contacted for her medicals. When to expect CO contact for her medicals?? Any info will be great. Thanks

Monday is so silent

One of my friend lodged in jan 2020. Got grant in just 40 daysā€¦ ict security specilist.

The company who designed there system is totally Crapā€¦

1 Like

Wow!!
Not sure what to make of this process! Thought mine was a simple application. Single, only two companies to check for! I am not sure what the hold up is!

mine one is only one company but still no co contact

Waiting for the day when I can say I got my grant!!

hope for the best buddy

1 Like

I agree no grants today (I mean atleast on the immi tracker)