Visa Grant Delay 189

I wish I can foresee and confirm. Just hoping it will be granted

1 Like

Any comments about 2018 applicants? Appreciate your inputs on this …:blush:

@parveen smarty we do not know what will happen to us still long way or short way to this journey .

1 Like

@Shavvy_Khajuria
Please suggest, waiting for your inputs

How many CO contacts?

2018 applicant has got 2 co contacts and last one was quite recent so there are lot many others with out even co contact so at-least has got co contact

Got our grants today. 3 people, me wife and kid. Offshore, Software Engineer 261313, Points 75.

ITA : Mar 11 2019, Lodgement : Apr 13 2019, Grant : Feb 26 2020, FED : Feb 26 2021

Got PCC and Medicals done before lodgement. Both of them were supposed to expire in March.

Had below concerns before getting the grant:

1. I didn’t have my birth certificate. Uploaded 10th marksheet, passport, Aadhar.
  2. Uploaded wife’s degree certificates and MOI certificates for functional english. After seeing CO contacts for Functional english for other people, made her write PTE in december and uploaded the score.
  3. Took medicals for my son 2 months before he turned 2 years, so TB test was not done. Was worried if this could result in co contact to redo medicals. But it turned out fine.
  4. Uploaded the SD which was used for ACS as reference letter, because i was not able to get reference letter in the format ACS wanted. Later i realized it was missing the person’s contact information. Last week uploaded hr letter from company with role and contact info on letter head because i was worried if it could case delay/co contact. Not sure if it had any impact on the decision though.
  5. I was also concerned because in some of the US tax papers (W2) and payslips i had a different name. First name, last name, middle name, FNU, LNU mix up. Was worried if they would ask me to get another PCC with all these names. I asked company to issue a letter stating all these belong to same person, but they denied the request. I uploaded the denial screenshot, just to be sure. Not sure sure if even this one had any impact.
  6. Didn’t provide wife’s maiden name in the PCCs.

Hope the above info helps someone.

5 Likes

Congratulations Mate… Please update the tracker

Guys, just got one of the most anticipated good news of my life. Received a grant for me and my wife (as secondary applicant). Here’s my timeline -

Invitation - 11/03/2019

Lodgement - 21/03/2019

Medical - 30/03/2019

Added Wife - 31/07/2019 (Lodged as Single, later added wife with Change of Circumstances form)

Wife added as Valid Applicant - 01/02/2020

Grant - 27/02/2020 12:06 PM

Not sure, if it can be considered as a direct grant, I think, it is a direct grant.

5 Likes

Hi sifat, so you did not get contact for wife medical?

When I added my wife as Secondary Applicant back in July, I was able to get the HAP ID from the System and completed Medical straight away and she came in Australia with a Visitor Visa during Sep '19, that’s when we did the Biometrics and updated that in 189 Application as well.

1 Like

Congratulations mate. Glad it worked out for you. Wish us luck!

Congrats. What is your ANZSCO?

261312 Developer Programmer

Best of Luck to everyone who are still awaiting, remember, you don’t have any other choice but to wait patiently. I know how hard it was for me, waiting nearly a year! But you have to.

How we can check that the case officer is assessing the file on immi account is there any option to see that Please answer Thanku

you cannot find that your application is assessing by co

U r February 2019 applicant and u were last contacted by CO in June 2019, so ur grant is on the way if no further docs needed. Stay positive. Feb , March and April applicants are getting grants nowadays.

1 Like

I recently contacted on 6feb for medical and i submit already donot know whats happening why so long

yes they forget Nov-Jan applicants which are waiting more then the GPT