Visa Grant Delay 189

In the current situation we are unable to predict anything

you might get grant tomo also
 Everything is in DHA’s hand
:slight_smile:

What was your application status before the grant?

Did you receive any immi commence email??

My Mara agent is saying let’s wait for CO contact, then we should apply medical and PCC. bcz in case of delay it would get expire. But after seeing trend here where people have submitted medicals and PPC proactively from the start. I am thinking I should ask him for the same. Although I know my grant will not come soon though the initial submission was on 31st march but had updated the the EOI for 80 points in Dec 2019.

Hello Praveen

what is your lodgement date .

8th Dec 2018 :pensive: what’s yours?

Mine is 24 March-2019. Since then no CR nor grant. And what is disturbing me the most is from few days there are people in march end and after that as well getting grant.

Don’t worry @Priya.Star. This was same situation for me in last October (2019) when DHA was working through 190 visas at rapid pace. I lodged my application in May 2019 for 190, almost everyone in May got grants (ofcourse, there are quiet a few still waiting) and then they jumped in to June, August and even November. Then, in November, I received CO contact regarding medicals for my kids, something which I couldn’t control avoiding it. Responded in CO with 2 hours and waiting since 2 months. Hope our patience and waiting counts.

may co asked me to share the pte score and after that i had baby
 august they asked me for baby medical & passport

Hey there 
Did you receive an immi assessment commence email? I received mine on Feb28,2019 
I lodged my application on December 1,2018

1 Like

Hang in there my friend 
We will get ours very soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, I didn’t found ur case in tracker, what’s your anzsco code and points?

Same code as yours 263111 , 70 points I have a case on immitracker
I’m not sure why it doesn’t show up This is my case no : case-84095

Is it mandatory to receive immi assessment commence email? I didn’t receive any such mail after lodgement. Status shows recieved

I too have same question
 someone with recent grant, please confirm

Like I mentioned in one of my older posts, immi assessment commence email is not sent to everyone. It depends on the case officer. some case officers send it to indicate the application is progressing

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Got our grants today (my husband, son and me)

ANZSCO Code: 233214 Occupation: Structural Engineer Visa lodgement date: May 2 2019 Uploaded new PTE report: Jan 28 2020 Direct grant: Jan 31 2020

Only issue is on my husbands visa grant letter they have stated visa condition 8515: not marry before first entry, which doesn’t make sense as he is a dependent (spouse) on my visa application. Anyway will look into that. Does anyone know anything about that?

All the best to everyone else. Hope you get your grants soon.

4 Likes

Does DHA issue grants on weekends ??? I looked at some cases in the past in the tracker and saw one onshore case reported grant on Jan 12th. Any ideas ??

Sometimes they do , no one knows their routine.

Hi,

My lodgement date is May 3 2019 and I got a CO contact today for PCC. I currently reside in the US and I am from India. I obtained PCC from both FBI and Indian embassy in April 2019 and technically my PCC is still valid (assuming the PCC is valid for 12 months).

Does this mean I need to submit a new PCC from both Indian embassy and FBI? Anyone who can guide me on this?

Thanks!

1 Like