Visa Grant Delay 189

Thanks for prompt updating. You just made my day. Haha

Just noticed processing time updated to 12 - 20 months. Any chances for getting grant before year end? Visa lodged 27 Nov 2018

27 Nov lodgement date, i think you should get it soon mate. My bet would be within next 15 days

Thanks a lot friend, first thing i do in morning and keep doing rest of my day is checking this page…happy to see a good news and happy to be part of such active group…

4 Likes

Good news…Thank you. Hope now the processing speeds up.

Wow…great news…Thanks for updating…hope all of will receive our grants soon​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nov and Dec applicants should get update soon hopefully… All the best guys… Focus on your present life too😊

1 Like

It’s based on the total no of places for the FY 2019-20. They won’t issue grants more than the allotted 16k places.

I think you are getting confused between financial/fiscal year and program year. The slots are for a program year and it starts from 1- Jul to 30-Jun

you will get it soon mate! Hang in there

You are right, have to focus on other things too…but the thing is because of this there are other things which not able to start/change like job/profile/promotion , shifting to recently constructed house/ kid’s admission to different school… because of this sometime the frustration starts taking over because life is overall made with these things only and they all are on halt… although today was a good positive news , so hope for the best for all…

1 Like

My verbiage might have confused you. I talk about the program year ie, 1 Jul 2019 to 30 Jun 2020. There are only 16k places in this program year. So they can’t provide grants more than the available places.

I understand. Don’t worry, you will be good… All the best!!

How can we know the number of places allocated for NZ stream?

A Migration agent can put a request to Department under FOI act.

March applicants can also expect grant news soon now?

1 Like

I hope so .My Lodgement date is 25th March 2019.

1 Like

mine is 31st March 2019 :slight_smile:

mine is 29th Mar’19

Mine is 28 March 2019