Visa Grant Delay 189

No worries bro. Thank you so much. What is your application status now?

submitted everything required from co contact and waiting now but im still offshored,things might be differ from yours

I don’t think so that there is any difference in processing of offshore or onshore at the moment.

Will the same case officer grant the visa who contacted for additional information like medicals and afp in my case.! Also, what are the chances they might ask you for more information after the first CO contact?

No. First of all when you get the first co contact the co only ask for documents which are required for further processing so if co ask for meds and pcc that means they have put a green tick against your all other documents and points claimed. Now once you have submitted the meds and pcc then your application will be allocated for further processing which will be picked up by next available case officer. In a rare case you can expect the contact and grant from same case officer. I hope that I have explained well :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for your response. Yeah, I understand what you said. It makes sense.

1 Like

After waiting for almost three years, we got the grant today. Thanks to everyone in this forum for all the support and positivity. Wish everyone will get their visa grant very soon.

4 Likes

Hi Guys, I got my grant on Sep 29 2022 at 9.55AM IST. 261313, Offshore. Invited: 11 July 2019 Lodged: 19 July 2019 First CO Contact: 9 Aug 2022 for Medicals, PCC and updated Form 80. Grant: Sep 29 2022 Applied on my own. Thanks all for all your help on this.

2 Likes

Hi,

3 years is a long time. What occupation did you apply for?

Finally, the long wait has come to an end. 6/10/2022, Visa Granted. Wishing the best to everyone waiting for their grants.

2 Likes

Congratulations @smvigneshbabu…!!

Did you submitted medicals and PCC upfront at the time of lodgement OR you waited for the CO to ask you for the same ???

So @GurminderSingh, Should we wait for CO to ask for medicals and PCC OR we should finish it and submit it straight away ?? Which is the better option ??

In my case, a flag is there showing “Arrange health examinations”. But I haven’t received any mail from CO/department asking for health assessment. What should I do ??

PCC I did already and uploaded the same. Still CO asked for it. So reuploaded it with a cover letter. Medicals I did as soon as I got the email and status in ImmiAccount was “Arrange Health Examinations”

If it says arrange them then go for it my man. Don’t delay anything right now because they are in full mood of giving quick grants.

Ok… Actually I got confused by my agent… He told me to wait for the CO mail asking for the medicals, PCC form 80 etc. That’s why I asked here.

But I will make no delay now onwards. Thanks for the valuable time and advise @GurminderSingh

1 Like

OK. I got it. Thanks for sharing @smvigneshbabu

Bro any news on 190 visas ??

190 are getting grants everyday. Hope your turn comes soon bro

1 Like

thank bro but till this date nothing is happening.

1 Like

Not so much the case in NSW, but I have seen CO contacts there at least.