Visa Grant Delay 189

Congratulations!

1 Like

If you can plz update the immitracker…it will be a great relief for many… Congrats !!!

Congratulations dear…so good to hear 4 updates on Sundayyy…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

My lodgement date is 8th Dec. 2018, don’t know when the D-day will come…

Yeah i myself got stunned when i saw email

M not on immitracker…will check how to update

1 Like

Could you please let us know reason of three CO contacts ?

can you tell all 3 contacts co for reason

D-DAY means

1st was for polio certificates.

2nd for wife’s degree. I forgot that.

3rd was for tax certificates older than 5 years

I thought tax certificates till last 5 years are fine but then i submitted from my last 8 years. Before that it was tax free, so i provided salary slips only

best of luck with your future

1 Like

My son age is 2 years when I lodged application in march2019. Do I need to submit polio certificates?

What’s polio certificate by the way, I never heard of this… We only get polio vaccination done as a part of immunization but this kinda certificate is never given…

Since, I’m from Pakistan, I had to submit polio certificates for all members including myself and wife. Pakistan still has few polio cases reported so may be that’s the reason. Submitting to be on safe side is in your favor actually. I submitted them for my children but then they asked for my wife’s, then I had to resubmit

It’s like once vaccination is done, Pakistan government issues polio certificates, as proof of verification that all members are polio free and have taken the vaccine. M not sure about other countries.

1 Like

It’s mandatory to have for medical to proceed. IOM demands it.

Thanks for the information.

I too don’t know … we too get vaccinations but not certificates…

This requirement is for counties like Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc. Who are still in WHO list for Polio not for all counties.